Can we talk?

Ally's POV
This morning was an iffy morning I haven't been feeling my best I think it was just my anxiety spiking at everything and it's sort of making me really tired out and anxious so I decided to stay in bed today I don't really care if dad try's to force me out and I won't get out of bed because today was one of those days.

Five hours later I decided to call seb and see if he can help me out of this mess "hey als" seb greeted "hey Seba" I said quietly "what's wrong you don't sound so good?" Seb asked "it's difficult to explain I've felt anxious all morning and I feel like crap because of it" I tried to explain "okay have you taken your pills?" He asked "no but I feel like if I do then I'm just failing myself and am not strong enough to deal with it" I said "no no ally you are strong enough that's why you take the pill to take away the pain and stress so you can be strong" seb said "okay I'll take it thanks a lot seb" I said "it's not a problem you should speak to Chris about it" seb suggested "I will but maybe not when I'm all anxious and am worried about how he will react" I say giggling a little trying to make a joke

Chris POV
Ally's been off this morning to the fact she just stopped what she was doing and went to her room I'm so confused she hasn't said a word other than morning to me this morning  did I do something wrong?  I decided to give her a few hours and then decided to walk up stairs and talk to her but she was on the phone with someone by the time I got to her room so I listened into the conversation "hey seba" Ally said seb why she on call with seb "I've felt anxious all morning and I feel crap because of it" Ally explained to seb "no but I feel like if I do then I'm just failing myself and am not strong enough to deal with it myself" I think they are talking about her taking her pill shit I didn't know she felt like this I thought I did something wrong but why can't see speak to me "I will but maybe when I'm not all anxious and worried about how he will react" Ally said I think there talking about tell me well at least she's gonna tell me.

I quickly went downstairs then ten minutes later Ally came down and went to the kitchen "hey what's up als?" I asked walking to the kitchen "I'll explain later sorry but I really need this" Ally said grabbing the box of pilled taking a deep breath then swallowed two down "are you okay?" I asked calmly "yeah just a little anxious that's all" Ally said sitting at the island to which I sat next to her "you took two pills als that's not just a little anxiety" I said moving a piece of her hair out of her face "I've been feeling anxious all morning " Ally said looking down "hey it's okay no need to be shy about it why are you so stressed?" I asked "umm I" Ally started "als come on" I say softly "can we go for a drive I'll explain then" Ally asked to which I agreed.

Ally's POV
Yesterday*

Messages

UNKNOWN NUMBER-
Hey can we talk?

Ally-
Who is this

UNKNOWN NUMEBR-
It's your mom

Ally-
How did you get my number Jenna?

Jenna -
I know a guy... so can we talk?

Ally-
what on earth is gonna make you think that I want to talk to you after all that crap you pulled last year and back from when you were supposed to be around ten years ago but instead you left me with my abusive dad

Jenna-
Ally please if your not gonna talk then listen I'm gonna try to come and get you I know where you live and you will come with me even if you and Chris go against it even if the police are guarding you I WILL GET YOU BACK

Jenna has been blocked

Present day
Ally's POV
The car ride was silent dad ended up pulling up to a diner he got out of the car and mentioned for me to come with him we walked into the diner it wasn't busy we sat down and dad ordered food for us "can we talk?" I asked out of nowhere "of course baby what's been happening?" Dad asked I just opened my phone and slid him the phone for him to read while he was reading the messages our server came over with my strawberry milkshake and dads coffee "thanks" I say with a shaking voice "it's okay sweetheart" the lady said smiling and walked away.

After ten minutes of waiting for dad to give me a reaction I started to worry that he would be mad "we need to report this in" dad said suddenly I nodded and started to cry but looking out the window so no one would see me but dad did he walked round the table and sat next to me pulling me away from the window and hugged me "so you've been anxious all day because you thought Jenna was gonna come knocking at our door?" Dad asked and I just nodded and carried on crying "oh sweetie I'm so sorry you felt that way I am so sorry" dad said kissing my forehead we stayed in that position until the food came to which I ate all of it considering I haven't eaten today.

Once we got out of the diner dad spoke up "I think we should move" he said " I mean we will stay in Boston but move house" dad said correcting himself as he could tell I didn't want to leave Boston "okay" I said nodding "and we should get extra security like cameras and stuff" I just nodded "you don't have to blow a ton of money because of me" I said looking down "no I want you to be safe I don't want to lose you as you are my world" dad said kissing my forehead.

Chris POV
It was currently 11pm and ally and I decided to go to bed while I was getting her in bed Ally seamed quite quiet "goodnight love you" I say kissing her cheek "love you too... Um is there anyway you can stay with me tonight?"Ally asked "of course I can sweets" I could tell she didn't want to be alone bless her "let me get into some better clothing and I'll be back" I said to which als nodded and I got changed and walked back in to see ally staring at her phone on her bed side table it was turned off but I know she was thinking about Jenna.

I got under the covers called dodger in and we led down with ally staring at the ceiling "what you thinking about baby?" I asked "nothing I'm just looking at the pattern on the ceiling it helps calm me down" Ally replied I then looked up to the ceiling I didn't realize that Ally had drawn pattern and stuck them to her ceiling Ally then hugged me and we both feel asleep

Ally's POV
Nightmare
Knock knock
"I'll get it!" I yelled to dad and answered the door "hey sweetie" Jenna said "no leave" I said backing away about to shut the door "come on we're leaving" she said grabbing my wrists "dad!!!" I yelled and he ran in "can I help you?" He asked the lady obviously he has never seen her before so he didn't know that she was Jenna "yes I'm Jenna and I'm her to take my daughter home" Jenna said pulling my wrists "remove your hands from my daughter now" dad said trying to step in font of me "and what" Jenna said taking out a gun and aimed to dads head and shot "nooooo!!"

"Ally... Ally wake up" dad said making me jolt up panicking "hey hey shhh" dad said quickly grabbing a box of pills from his room that he keeps for emergencies it's quicker then downstairs he sat next to me gave me the pill and water "are you okay?" Dad asked "yeah I'm sorry" I said but pinched myself to make sure this is real "sweets you screamed for me" dad said rubbing my leg "she.. she came and shot you and took me" I said crying "that's not gonna happen baby" dad said giving me a hug we both feel asleep in that hug after dad repeatedly telling me "I got you"