Knock knock

Tom's POV
I was still at ally's house and it is currently 9am I'm making breakfast for ally and I as she's on the phone to Chris right now and we have a big day ahead.

The plan today was go to a fun park for the day and come home at like 6pm and have takeout with a crap ton of movies I think ally wanted to do a Disney marathon so we'll do that.

Ally's POV
"Hey dad!" I say answering the phone "hey sweetie why do you sound so excited" dad asked "Tom and I are off to the fun park for the day" I responded "wait a moment let me FaceTime I want to see your gorgeous face" dad said making me giggle "there she is!" He grinned "looking good cap" I said noticing he is on set "hey booger!!" I hear seb yell in the background "hey seb!!" I yell back "you look nice" dad said "thanks" I reply putting my phone back and walking backwards to give him a full view of my clothing

Ally's POV "Hey dad!" I say answering the phone "hey sweetie why do you sound so excited" dad asked "Tom and I are off to the fun park for the day" I responded "wait a moment let me FaceTime I want to see your gorgeous face" dad said making me gig...

"No problem!! ... shit I got to go call you tonight cya beautiful love you" dad said making me laugh and I hear a faint "language" from seb in the background "bye dad love you" I responded and went downstairs.

"Something smells good" I say announcing myself to the British "hey waffles are ready" he says passing me the plate "thanks Tom" "no problem als" Tom said kissing my cheek something Tom has gotten into habit of doing I accepted it as he's like my older brother and I love him.

Tom's POV
An hour later*

"You ready to leave?" I asked asked "yep" Ally said. Once in the car we blasted music and talked for the next hour. I didn't know ally could sing so when she did I was shocked and just looked at her "Tom stop looking at meee" she said making me snap back into reality "sorry your just really good at singing" I said but Ally turned red and just looked out the window and gave me a small "thanks"

Once we got there it was nice seeing Ally so happy it was like she was 5. We had fun and went on almost all the rides Ally tried to force me on the biggest one there "oh come on Tom it will be fun" Ally begged "ohhh nooo I'm good you can go I'll watch" I offered "nope not happening I'm not leaving you I thought your spiderman" Ally whispered that last part as it isn't fully released that I'm spiderman yet "yeah but it's for show" I say "come on" she begged again "nope you get on I'll record it and send it to your dad" I offered "okayyyyyyyy" she said making me laugh I pulled out my phone and recorded.

(Messages Tom and Chris)

Tom: *insert video*
I wouldn't go on

Chris: omg I swear that kid has no fear what's so ever

Tom: I mean it makes sense she's dealt with worse

Chris: true but I mean she's 14 and she has more balls than you

Tom: oh shhhhh

Chris: alright tell ally I love her and I will call her. Thank you for being there with her it means a lot

Tom: no problem Chris

(End convo)

Ally's POV
Back at home*

Once we got in Tom suggested we order Chinese and have that Disney marathon I wanted to do so we got into pjs and did just that.

Once we ate we carried on watching movies and like 3 movies later I fell asleep that is until a knock on the door woke me up but Tom insisted he get the door.

Tom's POV
Ally fell asleep during beauty and the beast and it was cute as she had her head on my chest and wrapped in a blanket I love Ally she's like a little sister and that's all I wanted after living in a house full of brothers.

An hour later there was a knock on the door who could be knocking at this time... maybe it's Scott? I thought I told ally I'll answer it to which she nodded and straightened herself up on the sofa.

"Hey what can I do for you?" I asked the woman who was at the door. "Hi is this the home of Chris Evans?" She asked "yes it is he isn't here right now but I could leave a message" I offered grabbing my phone "no no it's good he's not here ummm is Alice here?" She asked but I started to get worried because she said it was good that Chris isn't here "yeah I'm here" I hear ally say and walked to the door.

Ally's POV
"How can I help" I said looked at the familiar woman "hi Alice my name is Jenna Marie and I'm your mother" she said and then it all clicked "I- your-my- what?" I said beginning to panic "I'm here you take you home" she said "I am home" I responded while Tom gripped my shoulder "let me get Chris on the phone you can talk to him" Tom said to the woman "no no she's my daughter and I have a right to take her home"

Duh duh duhhhhh sorry had to have a cliff hanger 😂 I'm writing the next one as you read so don't worry it might be out later tonight or tomorrow thank you all for the support x