The Miracle

Dr. BJ: " Do you hear that Hawkeye she stopped coughing!"

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " Does she still have a high fever?"

Dr. BJ: " No, she doesn't!!Our prayers have been answered!!!"

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " Dear Jesus I thank you for healing this wonderful Japan soldier here in this medical bay."

Dr. BJ: " Dear Jesus I thank you that we were able to help her feel a whole lot better through you, Amen."

Father John: " Is she alright?"

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " I still have to make sure nothing is broken but her fever and cough have gone away!"

Father John: " Thank you our heavenly Father for healing this very special soldier, Amen."

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " Get me some bandages over here right away we got a broken leg!!"

Nurse Margaret: " Here is the bandages Dr. Hawkeye.

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " Thank you Nurse Margaret."

Nurse Margaret: " Your welcome."

Soldier Katie Walker: " Dr. Hawkeye am I going to be alright?"

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " Yes, you are going to be alright Katie."

Dr. BJ: " Hawkeye can I speak to you for a second outside?"

Dr. BJ: " We have to call her General because I am afraid she has to stay here for a few more weeks."

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " So you didn't want to worry her by talking in there?"

Dr.  BJ: " Yes, that is correct."

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " Well do you know the General's number?"

Dr.  BJ: " No, but Radar does."

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " Then let's go to Radar to get the General's number."

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " Charles, Frank, and Maxwell can you keep an eye on the soldiers for us along with the nurses?"

Charles: " Yes, sir."

Frank: " Yes, sir."

Maxwell: " Yes sir."

Dr. Hawkeye Pierce: " Thank you we will be right back. We just need to run an errand really quick."

Charles: " Okay, see you later."

Frank: " Okay, be back soon."

Maxwell: " Okay, see you soon."

~ Cliff hanger~