Rod and Nicky the male sluts

(Warning this has very extreme porn language and may be too satisfying for some readers)

It was an afternoon in the city Rod was finishing up work at the bank then got a message on his phone from his boyfriend Nicky "I have a surprise for you when you get home😏😘❤️🍆" it read rod got a strange feeling in his stomach of what he was gonna get when he got home. After he finished up he go into his car and drove home he got to the apartment took out his keys and opened the door "babe I'm home" he called out but Nicky wasn't in the living room "Nicky?" He said then he noticed a gift box on the coffee table it said rods name on it a a note that read "put these on and meet me in the bedroom" rod opened the box and inside was a sexy waiters outfit he bright blue face turned crimson red "Nicky you little pimp" said rod in a sly tone, he put on his new outfit and looked in the mirror seeing how he looked so sexy he took a picture with his phone while looking in the mirror and made a slutty pose and send it to Nicky, with 🍆 emoji and Nicky wrote back "ready I'm waiting😏" and rod started walking to the bedroom and saw Nicky sitting on the end of bed wearing the same costume as rod and had a devilish smile with one leg raised on bed and said in a very slutty voice "hello daddy are you ready to play?", rod never thought Nicky would be this gay before all the straightness was drained out of him, and rod said in a slutty voice as well "oh yes baby" and jumped right onto and kissed his mouth hard Nicky grabbed rods head kissing him harder rod was right on top of Nicky and kissed his neck and licked it making Nicky moan "oh rod ohh" the way he moan turned rod on more, rod then noticed a pair of handcuffs on the bedside table he reached to grab them and swing them around his finger making Nicky notice too him and Nicky made devilish smiles at each other and rod cuffed Nickys hands and laid him on his stomach on the bed and pulled his black shorties down to his thighs and Nicky said "spank me rod!" He begged rod to do "are you sure?" Asked rod he loves Nicky but doesn't want to hurt him "yes! I have been a bad bad boy!" Said Nicky then rod smiled devilishly "as you wish bad boy" said rod and he began to spank Nickys tight green ass "AH YEAH!" Screamed Nicky "YOUR A VERY BAD BOY!" Screamed rod as he kept spanking Nicky "YES IV BEEN VERY BAD!" Nicky screamed back after twenty more more spanks on Nickys ass rods hand was red and burning from the hits and so was Nickys ass it had hard hand marks from rods spankings Nicky bit the pillow and his fingers where threw his hair, rod let Nicky lay on his back again and they smiled at each other Nicky raised his hand cuffed hands over rods head and pulled his head down and kissed him moving his tongue up in his mouth rod kissed back and moan in pleasure and pressed his blue dick agents his green cock Nicky gasp when he felt it, then rod broke the kiss and so did Nicky. Nicky raised his cuffed hands over his head and let rod kiss his chest and his stomach with his tongue and sucked his dick, "Oh Oh that's the spot oh yes OH MOTHER OF GOD YES!! YEAH YES ROD YOUR TOUGUE IS SO MOIST!!" All the shouting Nicky did made rod even more horny, Nicky pant and pant "STOP!" Screamed Nicky "what? You seemed to be really enjoying it" said rod wiping his mouth "y-yeah but I...think I'm ready for the good part" said Nicky "alright if your ready" said rod adjusting himself "Nicky raised his hips up wrapped his legs around rods waist and smiled at him and rod began to push is dick inside of Nicky then went a little fast a little hard no too much to hurt Nicky but then Nicky screamed a little "OH! O-OH! OHHHH! HARDER DADDY!!!" Nicky screamed "IM GOING BABY BOY! IM ABOUT CUM!!" Screamed rod still humping his boyfriend "AH! AH! AH! OH!" "IM ALMOST THERE NICKY!!!" Then at that moment rod Sent his loud into Nicky "AHHHHHH!" Nicky yelled then the couple here'd the neighbors bang the wall on the other side "SHUT THE FUCK!!!" Rod then sat up and banged the wall "HEY YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Then Nicky grabbed him the neck collar of his sex costume and laid him on the bed "now it's your turn to be fuck" said Nicky in his devilish tone, and Nicky began to hit rods Prostate with his green cock "OH! OH! OH! NICKY! FUCK!" Screamed rod, Nicky was going as fast as he could but all rods thrust on him made his muscles ache a bit "a-am I-I-doing good daddy?" Asked Nicky in a tired voice, and rod didn't care if Nicky went fast or hard he just loved having Nicky close to him "your doing just fine babe" said rod in a pleasure voice Nicky smiled that rod loves him no matter how fast he was after ten more minutes of Nicky pushing and pushing he just couldn't cum and collapsed on rods body and pant and pant, "you ok Nicky?" Asked rod "yeah my whole body kinda hurts" sad Nicky "ok well let's relax now," said rod he pulled the blankets over them and pulled Nicky closer to him, "that was still fun" said Nicky still in a sleepy voice, rod ran his fingers threw Nickys messy hair "yeah it was the suits were kinda slutty tho" said rod "so we're the new sluts of avenue q did Lucy get fired?" Nicky jokingly asked rod laughed a bit and kissed Nickys head "I guess so babe" he said then Nicky dozed off laying on rods chest, rod smiled down at his sweet Nicky, and whispered "goodnight my loving Nicholas"