3

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕗𝕗

~

TW: drugging, fear, manipulation

~

It wasn't long until Y/N woke up again. At least she thought it wasn't long. The hero was still there in her room, sitting on a chair beside the bed, leaning back, obviously waiting for her to wake up. Y/N wasn't sure whether she should pretend that she was still asleep until he got bored and left or whether she should just see what he wanted, but she was wasting too much time thinking about that instead of coming to a decision and he ended up seeing that she was awake.

For a while he didn't say anything, the two of them were just staring at each other. Y/N wanted to know what this guy was like, she tried to figure out as much as she could about him just by looking at him. His hair was long and messy and pitch black. It seemed like he hadn't cut it in ages, but he was at least taking care of it. He had a bit of stubble on his face, enough to make him look attractive and kind of intriguing. His eyes were dark, but the rings under them were almost darker, especially in contrast to his pale, almost sickly looking skin. Did this guy ever sleep?

At first sight he didn't look like he was very built or anything, but the more Y/N looked the more she realized that he wasn't skinny, he was lean. It was hidden well underneath his baggy clothes, but there was a lot of muscle on his body. This guy was strong, Y/N could tell from his broad shoulders. He didn't really care about showing off his strength, though. He probably was one of those guys that valued other things over pure strength and muscle and it kind of put Y/N at ease.

If only his eyes didn't look that scary... there was something about them... something about them made her feel nervous and scared. As if she had to constantly be on her guard. Maybe she was imagining things. Maybe it was just that he was tired or something. Or that she was in a panic.

"So it seems you're going to stay awake this time." was the first thing he said to her after he had mustered her thoroughly. Y/N wasn't sure what to say. His voice was nice - deep and calm and soothing. She liked hearing his voice. It made her feel a little more at ease, but not quite enough.

"I... I guess so. Where am I? And who are you?" she wanted to know. She wasn't sure how to act in a situation like this. She knew nothing about this, about what would happen to her and how to get out of this without getting him angry or provoking him. She felt like she should tread carefully, but she also just really wanted to go home. The thought of going home almost brought tears to her eyes.

"Okay, first of all I need you to stop panicking. You're fine. You're safe here, okay? You're in my apartment and I'm a pro hero, but don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not one of those ones." the man said to her slowly and quietly. Y/N felt a little patronized by that, but she kinda got where he was coming from. She wasn't really in the best headspace to deal with this.