Chapter 1: QED course

KAORI

I was at my First year middle school that time when I got to know and interested at the gangster  world.

That time those types of gangs were just starting to get big and problematic at first it's unbelievable to come and think that kids at our age go out and beat each other but considering everything like their life style and things it's acceptable? i think?

I was at the library of our school that time when the news paper beside the entrance of the room caught my attention

Brothers arrested for torturing the vice president of Roppongi Kyougoku gang to death

It was at the bottom line but still caught my attention so I took it and read the whole article,the article wasn't that long it just mostly said what happened at the fight that caused the so called "Battle of the ashes" by the delinquents I was about to put my things back to my bag when my classmate Bishu appeared before me "Interested at the delinquent world?" He asked me while reading a book.I was silent for a moment thinking what kind of person was this guy at our classroom.

Nerd,that was the only thing I can think of what he is but I think he isn't that kind of nerd.One time I saw him teaching dudes from other class,The only odd thing about him is that he appears out of nowhere and his eyes are always closed even though he wears glasses.

"Not much just caught my attention" I answered and continued to pack my things "You're a QED club member  too right?Can I talk to you for a moment?" That's the reason I went to that school that time even though it's a boarding school,it just become a boarding school because they want their students to keep focused in their studies.

We sat at the table at the corner of the room "What do you want to talk about?" I asked as soon as we seated "What House are you aiming for when you get into High school?" He asked "No specific reason but any house is fine i just don't wanna get into Moriarty but personally speaking I wanna get into Holmes,Why you aske-?" I stopped when I remembered the requirements to officially be a member of the main Qed club it was said to be needing the 5 requirements like solving cases.

"I'm aiming for the house of Adlers and i'm currently finding mates to be teamed with and as I expected you're interested being at the Holmes" he said the moment he noticed that I realized what he was saying and just like that we became friends and tried to form a team since we both already have our decided house,we only need 2 more members that is someone who wants to be at the house of Moriarty and Watsons,I mean that time we could just wait till we're in high school and let the Qed club think of our team but I think it's more efficient to work with someone we already know that we'll get along well.

Since that time I became friends with Bishu we sometimes hang out at the library to solve random riddles and sometimes look for some unsolved cases at the library.

Till the time comes when our Club activities ended Bishu invited me to come with him to go to Roppongi to solve a case of the missing man it wasn't really new I mean Roppongi is more like an Las Vegas something like that it's filled with casino's so I wouldn't wonder if someone just suddenly disappeared there "Why though?" I asked because I got a bad vibes at this plan he slowly open his eyes and said "Don't worry since it's the end of the school year we could just excuse to our parents that we'll be having a short trip" he said and just like that we're on our way to Roppongi.