Not Accepted (A Lesbian Story)

Chapter two 

Once they arrived at the house Jenna's father Mark and her brother Aaron came outside to greet them.  

Jenna stepped out of the car and hugged her brother and father immediated.  

"Dad, Aaron i missed you guys so freaking much." said Jenna.  

While they were talking, Danni grabbed the bags out of the car.  

"Here let me help with that ummm"  

"Danni." said Danni helping our Jenna's dad.  

"i'm Mark nice to meet you Danni." he stuck out his hand. Danni was shock that she didnt get the same response she got from Jenna's mother. Danni gladly shook his hand with pleasure feeling welcomed.  

Jenna walked side by side with her arm around her little brother into the house while Danni and Mark lugged the bags into the house.  

The house wasnt like any other house Danni seen before. The living room was so bright and vibrant filled with diffrent painting mixed with christmas decor. The walls werent the typical white but an orange that brought out the paintings. The couches were stationed around a big screen HD tv. The living room connected to the dinning room which also had painting on the walls. There was a long glass table with flowers sitting on the middle of the room. The dinning room connected to a beautiful kitchen. It had a marble floor and counter with a silver refridgerator. The stove was black along with the dish washer.  

Danni was amazed at was she was seeing. Jenna touch her shoulder causing Danni to jerk back to reality.  

" Not a typical house huh?" jenna asked smiling at Danni.  

" Let me show you two to your rooms." Mark butted in.  

They follwed him to the upper level of the house.  

"Danni this is the guess room you will be staying in and Jenna you gonna have your old room."  

The rooms were seperated both by the master bedroom and Aaron's room.  

" Me and your mom is gonna put dinner on when you two are ready you can come down stairs. Maybe we can watch a movie together."  

" thanks dad. " Jenna said before going down the hall to her room.  

" Thanks Mr. Avery."  

"Please call me Mark. You're my daughter's friend so we are family." he said smiling.  

Danni smiled back before entering the room. It was sort of like her and Jenna's bedroom at home. The bed was a queen size, there was a bathroom and a desser and a closet. Danni walked to the closet and turned the light on. To her surprise it was a walk in closet with loads of clothes coats and shoes stored in there. More then half of it was brand new with the price tags on them.  

" whoa these people are beyond rich. " Danni said to herself in a low tone.  

"So you think?" Jenna said startling Danni alitlle bit.  

"You had it made when you were younger huh?" asked Danni  

Jenna shut the door behind her and walked up behind Danni putting her arms around her.  

" You can say that." Jenna replied.  

Jenna kissed Danni neck, tugging on her belt.  

"You better stop before some one comes in and catches you." Worried Danni.  

"Relax I wanna be a bad girl again."  

"Oh really?" Danni asked before she turned around and started kissing Jenna. Their tongue wrestled as they kissed.