Not Accepted (A Lesbian Story)

So im thinking on working on a new book starring two main characters Jenna and myself Danni the plot revolts around Jenna and her difficulties not only coming out as being a lesbian but dating a lesbian african american girl. With some of her family being racist Jenna decides to invite Danni over for Christmas. A peaceful holiday turns into a disaster filled with pain and heart ache.

Chapter one

"wake up Danni we gonna be late for our flight to Canada" Jenna said as she packed her things into her suitcase

"what time is it?" Danni asked rubbing her eyes looking up at Jenna

"7:30"

"oh shit" Danni got up out of the bed and started packing her things. While packing, Midnight, her puppy came up to her.

"Hey Midnight" Danni said while rubbing his stomach. Midnight rolled over sticking his tongue out.

"Danni, we dont have time to play! Finish packing and get dress" Jenna yelled.

"why are you making this such a big deal Jenna? Your parent probably wont like me anyway."

"if you dont wanna go just say that and stop making excuses" said Jenna

" im sorry i do wanna go but meeting your parents makes me nervous. Cause you know. Im black and you're white." Said Danni

" dont worry Baby they will love you" Jenna said before she kissed Danni's soft lips. " now please finish packing and get dressed."

"fine" Said Danni stuffing the rest of her clothes in a duffle bag. "how long are we staying again?"

" three days unless the snow is real bad."

"snow?" questioned Danni

" we are going to Canada. It snows pretty bad up there" explained Jenna

"shit i almost forgot how snow felt, it has been so long since i've been up north."

Danni set the duffle bag on the bed and started getting dressed in her jeans and button up white shirt.

Jenna came in the room to check on Danni

"are you ready yet? The taxi is outside." said Jenna

"yes im ready baby." Danni grabbed her duffle bag and Jenna suit case lugging it down the stairs to the taxi.

" need help with that?" asked the driver.

" no i got it just pop the trunk please" said Danni

She put the things into the trunk and got into the back seat of the taxi. Jenna came out of the house and got into the taxi too.

* * *

At the airport Danni and Jenna boarded the plane. Jenna took the seat by the window while Danni sat on the outside.

" i really hate flying" Danni said

" i know just calm down and hold my hand okay?"

Danni grabbed hold of Jenna warm hand and laid her head on her shoulder. When Jenna looked over at Danni she was asleep. Jenna kissed her forhead and watched the movie that was playing on the screen in front of her.

When Danni woke up the movie was over and Jenna was reading a book. Danni lift her head up slightly and kissed Jenna's cheek.

"How was your nap baby?" asked Jenna

"Great. I had a good dream about meeting your parents so now im ready." Danni said taking hold of Jenna right hand.

Jenna didnt have a good look on her face. Danni knew something was wrong.

"whats wrong Jenna? And dont lie to me." asked Danni fearing the worst.

" i have something to tell you Danni."

"What?"

"I havent really came out to my parents or family."

"What?!?" Danni questioned in a tone that startled the person next to her.

"I said..."

" i heard what you said" inturrupted Danni, " so your parents dont know about me?"

" I told them i was bringing a friend along with me"

" A friend? Thats all I am to you?" asked Danni

"No you are much more. I just didnt know how to tell my parents that i am gay. Please just play along with it until i'm ready to tell them?" Jenna pleaded.

"fine only if you come out to thme while we are over there."

" okay deal." Jenna shook Danni's hand.

The airplane touched down in Montreal, Canada. Danni and Jenna got their stuff unload when Jenna got a phone call from her mother.

"yes mother we just land where are you?" Jenna asked speaking into her phone.

A women came behine her and hugged Jenna tight.

" Mom! I missed you so much" Jenna said to the women

" I missed you too sweetie. Its been almost seven years." her mother said back. " This must be your friend you always talk about"

"Hi I'm Danni" She introduced sticking her hand out.

The women looked a little skeptical about shaking her hand. Danni took her hand back.

"I'm Stacy Avery Jenna's mother. Nice to meet you"

"I'll get the bags" Danni said to Jenna.

"Jenna can get her own suit case" Stacy said to Danni.

" No its okay i dont mind." Danni insisted.

"Danni its okay i got it. Thank you anyway." Jenna butted in grabbing her suit case. They all walked to Stacy's Black Benz that was double parked in front of the airport. Once everyone and everything was loaded, Stacy pulled off. Next destination Jenna's old home town.