4

ALBERTO POV:
I was holding (Y/n) for a long time already, but I didn't want to let go, she was so warm and I like it. Round 5 minutes go by she fell asleep I was still on her chest, but she was laying down. "Gosh (Y/n) why are you so warm?" I said quietly for she won't hear me. I decided to bury my face in her chest. I was blush like a mess. I felt something on my back, so I look back, it was her arm. I decided to get up so she won't see what will happen in the morning. When I was off her. "I want to feel her lips, on mine..." quietly I move torch's her. "Should I though, nah not the lips, the four head." I kissed her four head, I moved down to her cheek. I can feel the heat on my cheeks. Well it's time to go to bed. "Night (Y/n)." Then I fell asleep.

YOUR POV:

"What time is it?" I get up I see Alberto sleeping with no blanket. "I feel bad, here have some blanket." I put some blanket on him, he kicks it off.
"Well I guess you don't want the blanket." I get up I look out side. "What a nice day, I'm going to get change." I grab my clothes, and I went to the bathroom.

5 minutes later

I come back, and I sigh. "Alberto you need to get up." I said moving him. "5 more minutes..." he said. "Alberto we have to see Luca, and umm....Giulia!" I said moving him move. "Fine." Alberto gets up gets off the bed. "Go clean your face Alberto." I side showing him where the bathroom.
"Okayyyyy." He said walking the the bathroom.

ALBERTO POV:

"I'm in the bathroom, so what do I do?" There's a blue thing, and some handle. "Oh water comes out of it." WAIT- I'm already have my face clean, and I'm in my sea monster form! Is there something the dry my face?! "Alberto are you okay in there?" Oh no it's (Y/n). "Yeah, I'm okay definitely okay!" "Okay when your done I'll meet you outside!" (Y/n) left oh sharks. I was dry and I'm ready!

YOUR POV:

"There you are!" I yelled see Alberto out the door. "Sorry I took long." Alberto said walking up to me. "Let's go meet up Luca!" Alberto said grabbing my hand. Around 5 minutes later, we see Luca, and Giulia. "Hi Alberto!" Luca say yelling, and waving his hand. "So this is (Y/n)?" Giulia said taking my hand, and shaking it. "Yes I'm (Y/n), and your Giulia, and Luca." I said looking her in the eyes. "Yes I am." She Said. "When let's practice, for the race!" Alberto said grabbing Luca and my hand. "Okay Alberto you eat, Luca your ride, and I swim." I was a bit confused at first.
"(Y/n) there's a face going on, once a year in summer!" Giulia said happily. "Mmmm I see." I was putting my hands in my pockets. "Well I want to cheer then." I said punching the air. "Okay I can take that." Luca said with a smile, and Alberto nodding his head. "Well...what are you waiting for let's practice!" I said crossing my arms. "Luca here my bike." Giulia said giving Luca her bike. "Let's see what you got." Giulia said to Luca. Luca try getting on it but failed. "No no no Luca show them who the boss!" Alberto said to Luca making him fall again. "Try jumping on it!" Alberto yelled Luca jumps on it failed again. "Eyes up!, that what making you fall!" Giulia said a bit mad. Luca did it! He riding the bike the Giulia makes it's a bit hard for him. After that she put wooden boards on the water fountain. Now it's parkour, poor Luca fell again, Alberto runs to him to help him up,
giving Giulia a thumps up. "Hold it, can you swim at least?" "Yeah I'm amazing- amazing bad at swimming." Alberto said trying to finish, but Luca punch him. I wonder why? "You can't swim, and you can barely ride a bike, like come on where, are you guy ever from?" Giulia throwing her hands in the air. "We're not telling you our secrets, we're runaways." Alberto said putting his head down. "What?!" I yelled. "You never told me that, are you one to Luca?!" I said been confused, when Luca nodded his head. "I know what you have, you have the hunger." Giulia crossing her. "Oh I'm definitely hungry." Luca nodding to agree. "Perfect!" Giulia grabbing my arms walking to her house.

2 minutes later

"Halo papa, is the enough dinner for three?" Me, Alberto, and Luca walk in her dinner room. I turn around to see the boys scared of the harpoon. "What do you think he kills with those?" Luca whispered in Alberto ear. "Anything that swims." Said Giulia dad copping the fish head off. "What wrong with you stupi-" I covered Alberto mouth, before he can say 'Stupido' I uncovered his mouth. Then he looks at me 'damn those eyes are so beautiful, I wonder how his lips feel on min-, NOPE STOP THERE
(Y/N)!' I was yelling in my head. "Let's sit down (Y/n)." Luca said grabbing my hand.