3

ALBERTO POV:
I was running down the the small hill, I ran to Giulia house, I entered the house seeing Massimo petting Machiavelli. Damn that cat is mean. I thought in my head. I walk up stairs, to enter Giulia room, and I see Luca, and Giulia looking at I don't know what. "Alberto!" Luca said yelling at me giving me a hug.
I hug back then I see Giulia holding something. "Alberto this thing is called a book!, and tomorrow we, need to practice for the race!" Luca yelled at me with happily. "Hay Giulia so how are we going to do it?" I said looking at her. "Well.... I am swinging, luca is riding the back, with what he need help on, and you are eating." Giulia said giving me a thumps up. "Okay so tomorrow we need to practice, and is it okay if Luca sleeps with you today?" I said a bit shy at the end. "Why Alberto?" Giulia said a bit confused, and Luca looking confused to. "Well...remember that girl from yesterday..?" I said a bit shy. "Don't tell me." Giulia eyes lit up. "Your staying the night there!" She said sounding happy. "M-maybe...?" I said rubbing my neck "That's great Alberto!" Luca said looking at me, then he came to hug me. I hug him back, of course. "GROUP HUGGG!!!" Giulia yelled, then ran over to us then, gave us a hug. "So this is, a g-group hug?" Luca said looking at Giulia, and then me. "Yes Luca this is called a group hug." I look at Giulia a bit mad, but I got over it.
"Well guys I hope you have a nice night I'm going back to (Y/n)." "Already?!" Luca look at my a bit sad. "Sorry Luca I promise her." I said hugging him. "Okay Alberto, bye then!" Luca said letting go of the hug. "Bye Alberto be careful." Giulia said looking at me with cross arms. "I will, bye guys! Good night," I said running out the door. I can hear them say bye, and good night. I was already out the door walking to (Y/n) house.

            YOUR POV:

Where could he be it's been like 30 minutes, and I know I don't live that far. I said thinking in my head walking in circles. What happened if Ercole had hurt him, what if someone kidnapped him?! I was yelled in my head, that I didn't realize that the front door was unlocked. Then I felt someone arms on my shoulders. This is it I'm going to die. I said in my head tears going down my cheeks. "OMG (Y/N) I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY?!" It was Alberto. Omg I had a heart attack. Alberto cupped my cheeks then wipe away my tears from my eyes.
" I'm so so sorry (Y/n), I didn't mean to make you scared, or make you cry." Alberto said with a calm voice that made me feel safe inside. "It's okay Alberto, it's not your fault." I said putting my hands on top of his. Then Alberto pull me in to a hug, I was shocked at first then I calm down then I hug him back. "Thanks Alberto." I said into his ears. "No problem." We stayed like that for round a minute or two. We let go then we went to my room, and I wanted him to see the stars. "Alberto look at the stars." Alberto look confused. "Stars? No no no you mean fish." Alberto said looking at me with a smile. "No they are called stars." I said making him look confused. "And that right there is called the moon." I said pointing at the moon. Alberto look at the moon then smile just a bit. Then he stop smiling, then look at me. "Hay umm (Y/n)..." Alberto said look at me. "Yeah Alberto what's wrong?" I said putting my hand in his shoulder. "Well can you keep secrets?" Alberto said looking down. "Yes I can, please tell me what's wrong." I said looking in his beautiful green eyes. "Well can we still me friends, after that?" Alberto who is now looking at the moon.
"Yes of course, why wouldn't we be?" Alberto sighed "Can I take you some where tomorrow night?" I was confused, but why not he is my best friend. "Yes, yes you can I wouldn't mind." Alberto pull me into a hug. I hug him back then I felt something wet ton my neck. Wait- IS KE CRYING?! I was yelling in my head. I push him off me for I can see him. There was something under his eyes, and it was like blue and purple. He quickly wipe away his eyes then. He got up, and over to my bed, and he sat down. I walk over to him I put my hand on his cheek. I can feel his face burning up. But I didn't mind "Alberto?" He look at me then nods. "You don't have a family do you?" I said looking in his eyes deeply. He started to form tears. I pull him close to my chest, then he let it all out. "Shhhh it's okay..." I said trying to calm him down a bit. All I can hear was that he try to hold it back but he couldn't. He was holding on to me so tight, but I didn't mind, he need someone after, menu days or months, or years to with someone to be there with him.