I take out my phone and decide to text Hannia, not bothering to start getting something done with Luke. Just as I'm about to write the message, Luke's voice stops me.

"We could actually start doing something." He suggests quietly, me still being able to hear the bitterness in his voice. He was actually trying to say something without cocky comments and insults. Huh.

"You can start." I answer arrogantly as I look up from my phone and at him. I don't care that he suddenly wants to sing-song with me, I can barely see him and not punch his stupid smirk. How am I supposed to sit next to him and learn some boring lyrics?!

Luke scoffs, not believing my answer. He looks to the side and bows his head, knowing I've given up on this thing.

After half an hour I text Hannia, telling her I'll be there in 15 minutes. Luke and I didn't say a word after that tiny conversation at the start and when the detention was about to end he stood up and walked out of the classroom. I let out a sigh and leave as well, ready to go to Hannia's.

When I'm finally there I don't bother knocking since she said she would take care of her parents. I just barge inside and walk through the hallway towards the living room.

I see a brown haired head hanging down from one side of the couch and hear some songs coming from the tv. I take a few steps forward and peek at the tv, realizing what she's watching.

"The Lion King. Classic." I say once I'm standing behind her couch and Hannia jumps up, startled. She looks at me, quickly sits up and reaches for the remote to press pause.

"Calum!" She yells and sniffs afterwards. "You scared me."

"Sorry." I smile sympathetically. "I texted you saying I'll be here in 15 minutes."

"I didn't hear my phone." Hannia smiles and I take a seat on the couch, pushing numerous blankets wrapped around Hannia towards her. I grab both edges of the blanket and wrap it around Hannia's feet.

"Thanks for coming." Hannia's voice is muffled.

She's looking at me with most of her face hidden under the hem of the blanket. I frown confusedly, tilting my head. "Why are you hiding?"

"I'm not wearing make up. And I'll get you sick." Hannia coughs slightly, shutting her eyes. She's so cute and so sick.

"Oh, please!!" I yell sarcastically, not believing what I've just heard. "I'm never wearing make up and I still show my ugly face to everyone." I joke and Hannia starts laughing just to start coughing a second later. "And I don't mind being sick. At least I won't spend most of my day at school and ISS."

Hannia laughs and sniffs loudly a second after. "I'm so disgusting, I'm sorry." She slowly pulls the blanket off of her face and takes a tissue.

I smile. "No, you're not."

"If you don't think I am then you're weird." Hannia blows her tiny nose and throws the tissue on the table.

"Or you just aren't disgusting." I raise one eyebrow, making Hannia laugh. I take her feet and put them on my thighs, allowing her to stretch.

"Where did your parents go?" I ask, wanting to know the approximate amount of time I've got to stay here.

"To my grandma's. I told them I'm sick and want to sleep and both of them talk so loudly they're making my head hurt, so they left." Hannia smiles proudly at her made up lie and I chuckle.

"Do you want me to get you something?" I offer, wanting to get myself some water.

"Could you please make me some tea, if it's no problem?" She asks quietly and makes an adorably sick yet cute expression and suddenly I get the need to hug her. I stare blankly at her, more startled by my thoughts than anything else. Before I get my head together, Hannia speaks again.