Additional LET tips

One of the topnotchers during September 2015 LET, Iah Bantang Seraspi, has shared 10 LET tips that examinees can review to help them how to pass the board exam.

1. Study the rights, laws, and code of conducts of teachers

Practice familiarizing yourself with Republic Act # 7836 or the Professional Teachers Professionalism Act of 1994, Magna Carta, and the Code of Ethics of Teachers.

2. Study the foundations of education

Familiarize yourself with types of questions regarding the historical, sociological, philosophical, and psychological foundations that have shaped education.

3. Study the principles of teaching: classroom management

When it comes to classroom management, study how to manage a class which will most likely be asked through situational analysis. Remember to understand the concepts and be familiar with the terminologies.

4. Study growth and development theories

Have a good understanding of the development theories and the content on how it is applied to situations and scenarios in a classroom setting.

5. Study the types of test and test construction

Study sample questions and tests regarding validity, reliability, and test construction when it comes to assessment.

6. Study curriculum changes and developmental reading

Familiarize yourself with the various changes that were made to the curriculum throughout the years. Do not skip developmental reading as there are many vocabulary words involved.

7. Study science-basic concepts

Study the basic concepts of science and familiarize yourself with terms and definitions for each concept.

8. Study math

Make sure that you can solve math types of questions from geometry, algebra, trigonometry, and fractions.

9. Master English

Make sure that you have mastered figures of speech, subject-verb agreement, as well as correct grammar.

10. Study the Constitution

Lastly, practice your mind by familiarizing yourself with the Constitution, the preamble, and the 18 self-contained articles.

Key Takeaway on LET tips

The LET is one of many board exams that aspiring professionals must take in order to level up in their careers as teachers. However, it isn't as glamorous as most would think. It entails a lot of discipline and sacrifice in order to attain such an achievement.

But all of the months of studying, anxiety, and stress, will all be worth it once you see your name on the board passers list. By then, you will truly know that all of your hard work has paid off.

Source: https://filcil.com/licensure-exam-for-teachers-let-tips/