Chatper one

Me and Scott walked out to the U-haul to get some more stuff out. We saw this tall tan dude. Scotty waved at him and all he did was that nod thing. Scott signed. I patted his head and went back inside with a couple of boxes. I finished up my room. I had baseball pictures and skateboarding posters up on them. I had baseball trophies and my skateboard by my door. Dumb idea Scarlett. Scott walked in and stepped right on it. He flew back and the skateboard flew out the window.
"Oh my god Scott you ok?!" I said walking over to my twin brother who was laying on the floor.
"Oh yeah I'm fine" he said. I helped him up. I couldn't help but start laughing.
"What?" He asked.
"It's just, you flew off a skateboard and it wasn't moving" I laughed. I knew I hurt his feelings because he went out my room and slammed the door. I stopped and signed. I walked outside to get my skateboard. I saw this kid, he was really cute running down our road. He almost stepped on the skateboard!
"Don't step on that!" I yelled and ran over to it.
"I know that's why I stopped" he said. I shook my head and picked up the board. "you new here?" He asked.
"Yeah, I am" I said.
"Timmy Timmons nice to meet ya" he said putting out his hand for me to shake.
"Scarlett Smalls, call me Lil babe or Motor-Mouth" I said shaking his hand.
"Motor mouth?" He questioned.
"i talk a lot, a lot." I nodded.
He chuckled "Lil Babe?" He questioned.
"I really love the babe so my old friends called me Lil babe" I chuckled really starting to miss them.
"You like the babe?" He asked very surprised. Damn I knew it, he believed girls shouldn't play ball.
"Yeah, I do. A lot. He's a hero, a legend" I said putting my Yankees hat backwards.
"That's surprising, a girl, that knows who Babe Ruth is" he chuckled.
"How is that surprising?" I smarted off.
He couldn't think of anything to say but "girls don't play baseball"
"Well Timmy, it just so happens me a girl plays baseball and excuse me while I go admire my stepdads baseball room" I said madly and took my skateboard and ran inside. I hate it when boys say that! I didn't go in Bills baseball room because he really doesn't like me in there. I went to my room and realized it was late so I took a shower and went to bed.