32. 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨!

Start from the beginning

"Yes" I smiled, pacing my hand on his face.

"Well I can come up with a few ways to entertain you..." suddenly I felt his hand on my lower back just about to enter inside my shorts but I stopped him.

"Not so easy you have to go spend the day with me and if I have fun then we can come back and you can entertain me all you want...deal?" I suggested watching how he just nodded. "I'll go get dressed"

I gave him a quick kiss before getting up from the bed to head into the bathroom to get dressed.

Once we were both dressed and ready to head out we both went down out of the hotel we were staying as I looked around trying to find a car for us. The reason I chose the hotel in the first place was because they offered cab services in luxurious cars.

"I like that one" I pointed and quickly led Kol down when another man was about to head to that one as well but Kol stopped him.

"I'm sorry mate but my girl wants to use this one today I'm sure you can find another" Kol compelled him causing me to smile as he reached for my hand letting me in the back seat first then him getting in next. "So where to"

"Shopping!" I said excited I could tell he definitely wasn't but he seemed amused at my excitement.

I gave the driver our destination address for him to begin to drive. I started to point out many things to Kol as we drove through the city wanting to show him as much as possible until we reached the first store I had planned on going to.

We got out of the car and I led him inside. First I picked a few clothes and by I few I meant a few racks filled with clothes. Then my favorite part of the store was how a changing room included a whole room with a dressing room inside and a sitting area for more privacy.

"This is going to take hours...I can already tell you I'll need a few of these," Kol said to the employee who had led us to the room as he grabbed the bottle of champagne.

The girl just nodded as she left the room while I grabbed a few things off the rack to take them into the room with me that was covered for Kol not to see. I had picked a few options not because I necessarily liked them but because I wanted to see his reaction like the dress I tried on first.

It was short and very tight on me hugging my body perfectly but the real show was the top part that was low cut showing my breast and pushing them together.

"Okay, the first one ready?" I announced, waiting for his answer.

"Never been more ready," Kol shouted back and I opened the curtain and stepped out looking at how he got up immediately.

I turned around looking at myself in the mirror on the side then noticed how he had his eyes everywhere but my face. When I faced him his eyes were still down.

"I'm up here!" I snapped him out his gaze and he was still trying to keep his composure.

"You...darling...you are..." he just smiled, setting his hands on my waist. "Definitely teasing me"

"Maybe...I only got a hundred of these left" I smirked, causing him to playfully groan.

"And I can sit here all day and watch you do this" he leaned down, giving me a kiss.

"Okay...next one" I got off his hold turning around to head back into the dressing room only to feel how his hand slapped my behind causing me to turn again. "Next one you have to sit the entire time that's what you get for not keeping your hands to yourself"

He just put his hands up in defense and went to go sit down.

After trying a million clothes in different stores I finally stopped when I stopped to look at Kol only to realize he couldn't possibly hold another bag.