"You did? Did you find out what the baby's gender is?" They nodded.

"It's a boy, girl, and girl." She looked at them.

"Oh! That's- wait a minute." They raised an eyebrow. "That doesn't make sense, is it a boy or a girl?"

"We're having triplets." Their eyes widened.

"Oh my god! We're gonna have three grand babies!" Their parents stood up.

"You are." Ryujin and Lia nodded as they chuckled at their parent's behavior.

"I'M GONNA HAVE TWO NIECES AND A NEPHEW!" Junsu stood up and cheered.

"Oh my god, I didn't think you were gonna be this excited." Lia laughed when she watched her brother celebrate.

~9 months later~

The two wives were sitting on their couch peacefully watching a movie together when Lia felt something on her leg.

"Uhh Ryujin-ah." She held her stomach.

"Yeah?" She turned away from the tv. "What's wrong?"

"I think my water broke." She gulped.

"Huh?! Oh, uhh... I'll get the bag and help you into the car." Ryujin jumped off the couch and grabbed their emergency baby bag and helped Lia into the car, going to the hospital. A few hours later she was going into labor.

"I have to do this three times?" She asked as she pushed.

"It's alright baby, keep pushing." Ryujin held her hand and wiped the sweat off her head. "Come on, it's almost there."

"Aughh." Lia pushed again and the baby was out, but she still had two to go.

"Alright, are you alright baby?" Ryujin asked as she saw Lia panting heavily.

"Y-yeah." She nodded.

"The first one's a boy." She handed Ryujin the baby.

"Baby Seongmin." Ryujin smiled as she held the delicate figure in her arms. "Look it, Lia, he's beautiful."

"He is." Lia smiled and then pushed when the doctor told her to. "Here we go again." A couple minutes later they had their second baby, Yuna.

"Uhh... I'm running out of arms." Ryujin looked at the two babies in her left and right arms.

"It's alright, I can hold one of them after I'm done." Lia smiled as she sweat. Another couple minutes past and they had all three babies out, and Lia was grateful for that.

"Baby, number three." The nurse handed her the last baby.

"Baby Wonyoung." Lia smiled and took the girl into her arms. "They're beautiful."

"They are." Ryujin nodded and sat next to Lia on the bed. "Oh, Seongmin's opening his eyes... aww."

"Did you call our parents?" Lia asked.

"Yeah, you look tired though." Ryujin pouted as the door opened. Their parents quietly walked in and looked at their new born grand babies. While Junsu took pictures of his nieces and nephew.

"What are their names?" Mrs. Shin asked.

"The boy's Seongmin, the one in the pink blanket is Yuna, and the one in the purple blanket is Wonyoung." Lia listed. "Seongmin is the oldest, then Yuna, and then Wonyoung."

"Aww." Everyone smiled.

"We'll go now, Lia probably needs to rest." They stood up straight and took their attention away from the babies. "Tell us when you get released."