Part 4

After Sherlock and Juliet got the next clue they realized you were gone. Sherlock tried not to show it but he was devastated. First he lost his beloved partner, then you. You seemed to bring light into his life, even more than Watson did. 

"Don't worry, we'll get him back. And Gnomeo too. Well find them both," Juliet said reassuringly. 

"He either ran off or was taken by... by." He couldn't continue. 

Juliet gasped in horror. "Was he taken by Moriarty?!"

"I hope not. If he was, we must rescue him. He won't be safe for long.

-/-

You opened your eyes to find yourself in a dark room with screens. Where were you? Suddenly, a figure walked into view. Oh no... He looked like a round pie-man thing and had a very evil smile. It scared you. A lot. 
"Hello there, my little poppet," The thing said sweetly. But too sweetly. 

"Who are you?" You demanded angrily. You had to get back to Sherlock and Juliet. If you were ever going to find the missing gnomes, you had to work together. The state of your relationship with Sherlock will have to wait.

"I am Moriarty, the pie mascot. You may have heard me from your dear friend Sherly. I'm the bad guy in your story. My goal has been to destroy all of London's garden gnomes. And this is my big evil plan!" Moriarty said cheerfully. 

“You won't win! Sherlock and Juliet will stop you," You said stubbornly. 

"Oh, will they? Let me show you what their current situation is at the moment," The evil pie mascot said, bringing one of the screens to you. On the screen was Sherlock standing next to Juliet,  and also... WATSON?!

-/-

Sherlock and Juliet were shocked. Watson was alive and was the one who came up with this evil plan.

"Yes, I did come up with this evil plan. It was all because Sherlock never gave me any of the credit. All of the praise and adoration went to Sherlock when WE solved a case," Watson said. 

Sherlock looked helpless and it broke your heart seeing him like that. 

"And now you will witness all of their dooms," Moriarty said, forcing you to watch.

"NO!"

*Sherlock's POV

Things had gone terribly wrong ever since Y/n was kidnapped. I was convinced that Moriarty was still alive and had taken him but I had to be sure. 

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I should have never let you out of my sight. Of course Moriarty would try and hurt the ones I care about. He's just that dastardly and evil-hearted."

"Are you done with your annoying monologue?" Juliet asked, annoyed. 

I sighed. "Yes, I am."

“Now come along. We need to go find the missing gnomes,” Watson said, glaring at me. “When we set everything right once again, we will no longer be partners. You will have to find someone else to out shine. We used to be a team, y’know. Until you stopped respecting me. The only person you respected was Moriarty, and now I have beaten you at you at your own game.”

Ouch. That hurt. “Yes, I admit, this was a masterful plan. You win. I lose.” I said, wanting to be done with the case.

“That’s all I wanted to hear. Now, let’s go retrieve your friends, Juliet,” Watson said, leading the two up the stairs, past the gargoyles. As they were walking, I noticed that the gargoyles still looked like they were planning something evil… Watson opened the door and Juliet ran in, looking for her dad and Gnomeo.

“What? Where are the gnomes, you fiends?” Watson asked the gargoyles, who walked in with the four of you. The gargoyles grabbed Juliet and Watson, and I tried quickly thinking of a plan to help our situation. Then, it hit me. I ran at one of the gargoyles, kicked it in the snout, and fell to the ground. 

“Haha, what a loser,” the gargoyle said, and then put me into a bag.

*Your POV*

“You’re not gonna get away with this, you stupid pastry!!!” You yelled at Moriarty, as you saw Sherlock, Watson and Juliet get kidnapped. 

Moriarty laughed evilly for the thousandth time. “Of course I am! This is the perfect evil plan and I will totally get away with it. I won’t spoil it for you but when Sherlly starts putting things together, I’ll show you the fun video I put together!”

There was no reasoning with this psychopath. You were currently tied up, so you could only hope that the others would be able to save the day. 

“Oh! I think it’s time to show them our big plan! Are you ready, my dearest?” Moriarty said, with a creepy smile on his face.

*3rd person POV*

“I can’t believe I was betrayed, I’m so very sorry. I thought the gnomes would be safe,” Watson said sadly.

“Did you seriously expect trusting them to go well? Now who knows what’s going to happen to my friends and family? And Y/n is still missing. We have no clue where he is or who took him,” Juliet rambled.

“He was definitely taken. Y/n’s heart was way too good to just abandon a rescue like this,” Sherlock said, examining the substance on his shoe from kicking the gargoyle. 

“You need to apologize to him for this, Sherlock,” Juliet said, sounding a bit upset and crossing her arms. 

“I’m sorry, am I missing something here??” Watson shouted suddenly.

“Wait, I know where this boat is headed. It’s going to the London bridge. Who is behind this, tho?” Sherlock said.
Suddenly, the trio heard an evil laugh and slow, sarcastic clapping. Below them, there was a room filled with screens and they entered it. 
Suddenly, a face appeared on the screen. “Surprise! I didn’t die!! I’ve been alive this entire time. And I’ve been putting together this perfect plan to destroy all of the gnomes in London!!!”

IT WAS MORIARTY!!! (I think it was kind of obvious)

“What!? I saw you get smashed with my own eyes!” Watson exclaimed.

“Actually, I lived. And when I was hidden by the dinosaur bones, I was able to see how sad and miserable  Watson was.” Then, the screen showed Watson looking sadly at Sherlock as he received all of the attention and praise. 

“So then the gargoyles were able to convince Watson that they were working for him, and they took the gnomes but they didn’t take them here… They lied to you, Watson! You were so gullible! Anyways, I was able to kidnap every gnome in London, and guess what? My plan just got a whole lot better!” Moriarty then pulled you into the camera and the three gnomes gasped in horror.

“Y/n! Are you alright?” Sherlock asked, trying to not show his emotions. 

“Yes, I’m fine. Don’t worry. But-”

Moriarty took the phone away before you could say anything else. “Don’t ruin the surprise, poppet! I’m going to be the one who will reveal my amazing plan!” The pie mascot said evilly. 

Sherlock growled. “I swear, Moriarty, if you hurt him justone bit, I’m going to make you wish you were never processed,” He said angrily.

Moriarty grinned. “Oh! It seems like you’ve got a soft spot for the pretty purple gnome.. Now, onto the evil plan!!!”