Chapter 12: Vs Katsuki

Start from the beginning

Kyoka: Hey so I know I told you to try and not to get yourself hurt in these battles but with Katsuki. Your definitely going to get hurt so don't hold back ok.
Y/N smiles.

Y/N: Don't worry. I won't.
Kyoka smiles.

Kyoka: Good I'll be rooting for you.
They leave as Y/N looks up at the tv and saw his brother won the match Y/N stretches his body as he got ready. After a few minutes of waiting he came out the ring as present mic introduced them. All night was watching with Lucario standing next to him.

All Might: This should be interesting Katsuki and Y/N who do you think is going to win.

Lucario: To be honest I don't know it's either ones ball game but there's one thing I do know  Y/N is unlocking the true potential of his aura.

Y/N: (Thinking) Katsuki is strong and his explosions can do a lot of damage so I'll have to watch out for them.

Katsuki: It be wise for you to give up. You seen how strong I am.

Y/N: Yes I have but I'm not going to give up not when I got this far.
Everyone at feast where cheering for Y/N hoping that he will win while his closest friends Ochaco Tenya and Kyoka where watching closely to see who wins and Shoto was doing the same thing.

Shoto: Win Y/N so we can battle each other.
Katsuki growled in annoyance has he got his right hand read but then Y/N dashed him really fast surprising him at how fast he was Y/N then punches him in the face sliding him back everyone was surprised at how fast Y/N was.

Katsuki: that was fast but not enough to beat me!
Katsuki started to fire his blast at Y/N but Y/N doges out the way and shoots his aura hitting him as he goes flying tumbling him on the floor Katsuki gets up but Y/N continues the pressure as he kicks Katsuki in the side Katsuki goes sliding as Y/N continues his assault Katsuki dodges his attacks but finally he jumps over him with his explosion and fires an explosion to his Y/N skids but then recovers Y/N jumps towards him but Katsuki doges out the way punches his stomach and uses his explosions to move to the right and slam him into the ground. Katsuki is about to fire another explosion but Y/N lifts his arm up to fire his aura as they blast each other causing a huge explosion Both Katsuki and Y/N both jump out of the smoke.

Mic present: Whoa what a crazy start to this battle!

Fumikage: There both good at hand to hand combat.

Tenya: And there quirks are powerful.

Ochaco: Which means that.

Fumikage: This can be anyone of them can win.
Y/N was fly while avoiding Katsuki explosions Y/N then goes for a flying kick hitting him in the chest making him slide he looks up to see Y/N charging Y/N sees Katsuki ready to use his right arm so he doges to the left but Katsuki fakes him out by using his left.

Katsuki: Die!
He makes a huge blast so big nobody could see Y/N everyone got worried.

Present mic: What a strong attack he faked out Y/N so he could doge to left is this battle over?
Katsuki smiled as Kyoka and Shoto hade a worried look but then from out the smoke was a fist covered in a blue Aura but this time it's looks much stronger and the blue color is much more brighter as he gets hit in the stomach all the air comes out as he goes flying Katsuki starts to breath heavily the smoke clears and Y/N has a bunch of scratches and bruises but isn't ready to give up as he starts to shoot his aura at Katsuki he doges it but he gets hit by some attacks finally he uses his blast to get up to close to Y/N while dogging his attacks then he hit him with a blast to the stomach Y/N retaliates with blasting him with his aura each time they blast each other the ring starts to crack and there's a huge shock wave not as big as the on Izuku and Shoto made but it's big enough finally there last attack made both opponents slide back Y/N engulfed his hands in aura and Katsuki makes miniature explosions they charge each other and they both hit each other with there attacks giving there all as Y/N continues to take Katsuki hits and dish it right back he thinks about his family his brothers his sisters and his mother he wants to visit after the festival and as he does this his Aura becomes stronger he becomes faster and stronger.