Chapter 12: Vs Katsuki

Start from the beginning

Kyoka: I'm sorry I didn't—

Y/N: No no it's fine no need to apologize.
Y/N then sees Izuku getting ready for his next match Y/N then realized that he was about to go against his brother.

Kyoka: Hey are you ok.

Y/N: The next match. It's my brother vs Izuku.

Hanta: That's your brother isn't it?

Y/N: Yeah I'll have to watch very carefully.

Timeskip Izuku and Shoto match was over his brother won and what surprised him is that he used his left side Izuku managed do something he could not and that was for him to change and use his left side.

Y/N: Holy crap!

Kyoka: That was insane.
Y/N eyes eyes were still widened but then smiled as he got up everyone looked at him it his aura came out.

Y/N: THAT FIGHT WAS AWESOME! IT'S GOT ME ALL FIRED UP!

Eijiro: YEAH I HEAR YEA MAN!
the girls then looked at them with a sweat dripping on there head

Mina: looks like there hyped up huh.
Kyoka then smiles.

Kyoka: We'll it was indeed a great match they showed how powerful they are. And these guys want to show how strong they are. Especially Y/N.
They all look at Kyoka then backed at them and smiled.

Few minutes later Y/N was in the ring Ibara put her vine like hair into the ground as he it headed towards Y/N but he doges out the way he dose a flying kick but the vine grabs him and tangles him up but with a burst of his aura he manages to get free he runs towards her she makes a shield from the vines Y/N shoots his aura at her and it destroys her shield as she goes flying out of the ring.

Midnight: Ibara is out of bounds Y/N advances.
The crowd cheers Y/N walks up to her and offers a hand.

Y/N: Good fight.
Ibara smiles and takes it as Y/N helps her up Y/N got up in the bleachers as he watches the others fight but finally the thing that caught his eye. He will fight Katsuki next after his brother fights Fumikage Y/N gets up as he leaves to be in the waiting room. He finally gets there and watch's the tv he heard the door open he looks to see Tenya Ochaco Kyoka Denki and Eijiro.

All of them: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Whoa hey guys I didn't expect to get this many visitors.

Ochaco: Yup and we're all here to wish you the best of luck.

Tenya: Yes Katsuki is a tough opponent but you are tough as well I know from experience!

Eijiro: Yeah I wanted to be the one to battle you but watching you and Katsuki go at it is going to be awesome!

Denki: Yeah I honestly don't know who's going to win! You both are super strong!

Kyoka: And they'll last longer unlike you.
Denki gives Kyoka an unimpressed stare as his head cartoonishly slides.

Y/N: (Chuckles) Thanks guys. Hey where's Izuku.

Ochaco: Oh yeah he's with Recovery girl getting surgery.

Y/N: SURGERY! Yeah I forgot to pay him a visit. I'll try and visit when I get a chance.
Kyoka then puts her hand on Y/N.