Chapter 12: Vs Katsuki

Start from the beginning

Tsuyu: Is she ok?
Kyoka then covers her face as she leans in Y/N out of instinct.

Kyoka: I can't watch this.
Y/N gets a little flustered but annoys it as he holds Kyoka arm for some type of comfort still worried about Ochaco.

Y/N: She's really giving it her all even when the odds are against her she still trying her best.
She gets hit over and over and over again by Katsuki explosions.

Present mic: Looks like she's not resting between attacks despite being exploded. The poor girl.

Hero 1: Hey shouldn't one of the teachers step in.

Hero 2: Yeah this is getting too rough.
The battle continues as Ochaco gets it by blast after blast one hero stands up and finally says something.

Hero 3: This is shameful! Listen kid you really wanna be a hero? Then stop acting like a bully! If you're so good just send her out of bounds! Stop toying with the girl and end this match!

Hero 4: Yeah you heard the guy!
The crowd started booing Katsuki.

Present mic: The crowd is now booing Katsuki! And honestly I agree of what there sayin—
Present mic gets interrupted by Aizawa elbowing him in the face.

Present mic: Hey whoa what the crap!?

Aizawa: Where is the man who started this uproar? Are you a pro?
Everyone finally stopped.

Aizawa: Because if you're being serious you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career. Katsuki fierceness is an acknowledgment of his opponent's strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far so he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out in top.
Y/N was watching the battle then noticed something he looks up and gasp.

Kyoka: Oh please tell me it's over.

Y/N: Kyoka look up!
Kyoka look finally looked at saw what Y/N saw a huge chunks of the arena's debris when Katsuki used his explosions. Kyoka eyes widened has both her and Y/N lean on there seats and Kyoka grip on Y/N arm got stronger.

Kyoka: Come on you got this!
Ochaco releases the boulders falling on Katsuki Ochaco runs towards Katsuki but he lifts up his arm at the debris as Ochaco is about to touch him Katsuki fires a powerful explosion causing a huge gust of wind knocking Ochaco back and with on shot he destroyed all of the debris ever one was shocked.

Present mic: Katsuki bangs out a huge demonstration of power! He blasted apart Ochaco's finishing move and remains untouched!
Ochaco gets up ready to fight Katsuki charges at her and she runs at him but then her body collapses on to the ground Y/N face turns in sadness and concern.

Y/N: That's it. It's over she's past her limit.

Kyoka: Oh no.
Kyoka then sees how sad Y/N is as she puts her other hand on Y/N arm for comfort. Midnight walks up to Ochaco and kneels as she puts her hand out to signal Katsuki to stop.

Midnight: Ochaco is KO'd. Katsuki advances to the second round!
Y/N sighs.

Y/N: Looks like Ochaco lost.

Kyoka: Yeah.

Y/N: Well she proved that she has what it takes to be a hero and can stand up against some of the strongest heros.
Y/N and Kyoka looked at each other and smiled.

Mina: Awwwwww aren't you two cute.

Tsuyu: Kyoka holding on to Y/N arm like that.
Kyoka and Y/N looked at each other and saw that Kyoka was indeed holding on to his arm they both back away quickly as there face turns red.