Th children of Gabriel

We are sitting by he outside of the ship while diyoza is sitting on the outside. Gaia says " if your guys mind is still enough, The commanders will come to y'all. They will show you guys what they think you guys need to know. Keep breathing. Good. Now tell me who y'all see." Me and Madi keep our eyes close.

i say " we see Clarke needing our help."

Gaia says " impossible. A mind can only exist in one place at a time, and Clarke's mind left the flames after the city— you guys mean, she needs your guys help here now." We open our eyes and look at her. She says " why am I wasting my time." She looks away from us.

Madi says " our thoughts exactly." Gaia looks at us confused.

I say " we should've gone with the others." As we look at her.

Gaia says " Clarke will be fine. Your guys focus should be here learning to master the flames. Once you guys do that, you guys won't need to ask for it's guidance. The wisdom of the commanders will be y'all's." We look at her.

Madi says " it's not all wisdom, seda." She looks at us confused.

I say " in our dreams," I look down and so does Madi.

Madi finishes the sentence and says " we see a commander who frightens us—" we look down.

I say " one eye, scar like lines on a map. He wants to show us things, but—" We look at Gaia.

Gaia interrupts and says " sheidheda, the dark commander. You guys are wise to resist him. I told you guys, the flames amplifies every commander's capacity for evil and good. They're battling for y'all's favor. That's why we must keep Training every day." We turn to dyioza when we hear her laugh.

Gaia says " do you think this is funny?" Diyoza turns to us.

Diyoza says " no. Sad. They are children. You should let them be one." She turns back to whatever she's doing.

Gaia says " these children beat your entire army without losing a single follower." She stands up and looks at Diyoza. Diyoza turns to Gaia. As me and Madi stands up.

Diyoza says " that wasn't my army. You guys beat a bunch of criminals led by a Sociopath in a battle for a valley that burned to the ground, anyway. I call that a total failure to reach mission objective. " As she turns to us.

Gaia steps down towards her and says " Watch your tongue." Gaia walks towards Diyoza.

Diyoza says " calm down, sensei. I'm too pregnant to argue." Gaia stops right next to her a little bit behind her.

I say " right, the child of two two murders. Can't wait to meet her." She puts what ever she was doing messing with down grabs a knife stands up and turns around.

She throughs it into the forest and a person fell died. Diyoza yells " everybody on the ship now!" They starts shot at us with something as we run in the ship. She says " close the door. Poison darts. Move!" Me and Madi run to the leaver then we get shot and fall.

Gaia catch us before we fall down then gets shot and fall. Diyoza gets shot and falls to the ground. They show there selfs they look weird. Me and Madi's eyes goes wide.

Me and Madi watch the people. One comes up to diyoza and says " nice knife. The man you killed with is was my friend." He puts the knife her cheek.

A woman says " geo, leave her." He looks at her. She says " get back to position. It's almost second moon." He pulls knife away from he walks away.

A man then says " children of Gabriel, gather round." They pull the body bags out.

Diyoza looks at us she says " how many do you see?" We look at her confused and shocked. She says " the dart hit my bulletproof vest. I need to know how many. Blink it out." Me and Madi look at the people and blink how many do diyoza knows.

They all yell " death to primes!" Over and over again, And cuts one of the body's head off and me and Madi's eyes goes wide of shock. He pick it up and shows them.

It's dark now and two man are looking up to the sky. They talk but I can't not hear them good. A woman walks up to them and talks to them. We hear a noise in the woods and the man look over to it. They start to move out and grab stuff.

We see Octavia run in and kill them. A man is walking out of the ship with a gun dyioza trips him and grab his gun and shot him and points it over to Octavia and look at her.

Diyoza says " they were withdrawing. Why the hell would you attack?" Bellamy comes up and talk or more like yell at Octavia. He comes to me and Madi.

Diyoza tells him why we are not moving. He turns us to look at him and says " look. It's ok." Echo and diyoza talks. Bellamy says " diyoza, echo, get the body bags. Raven, would have heard the gunshots. Get us in the air before they come back." He turns back to us.

Dyioza says something to Bellamy. They pick me and Madi up and moves us to a corner of the ship as Bellamy says " when you figure out what that means, let me know." They put us down. Then they close the door and fly the ship.

These guards take us where the others are me and Madi see Clarke and says " Clarke" we run up to her and hug her tight. We pull away and she puts her hands on our cheeks. She says " oh, I'm so glad to see you two." We smile at her. Gaia walks to us.

A man and woman walks in. The man says " it's been a long day, so I'll keep it short. Sanctum was created to be for the human race. After seeing you save Delilah, we've decided that you deserve that, too." They look at him.

Clarke says " you changed your mind? We can stay?" They look at her.

The woman looks at Clarke and says " for now, but no more of you. You will follow our rules and respect our traditions, and we will teach you how to survive here." The man looks at her then to us.

The man says " what my wife is trying to say is, welcome to sanctum." We all smile and look at each other. The woman walk over to diyoza.

She says " you're with child. How far along?" Diyoza looks down to her stomach.

Diyoza says " 6 months, give or take." She looks up to the woman.

The woman says " through cryosleep, then?"

Diyoza says " right" and nods her head.

The woman says " that's remarkable. If you'd like, we can have one of our prenatal physicians examine you in the morning." Diyoza nods her head.

Diyoza says " I like. Thank you." The woman nods her head.

Madi says " you should've seen diyoza and Octavia fighting terrorists." We look over to Clarke. diyoza look over to us.

Clarke says " where is Octavia?" She looks at Bellamy who looks down. The man walks to diyoza.

The man says " charmaine diyoza?" Diyoza looks confused.

She says " yes." We are so confused about what is going on.

The man says " escort this woman past the shield right now." We i'll grow more confused. They walk towards her.

Bellamy says " just wait. What is this?" Diyoza looks over to him. 

Diyoza says " seems my reputation precedes me."

The man says " you could say that. Your face is in our history books next to Hitler and bin laden." She looks away from him.

Abby says " please, what about the baby?"

The man looks at her and us and says " if any of you would care to join her, be my guest." Me and Madi walk up but Clark grabs us and pulls us back.

Clarke says " Madi, Madison..." we look at her as she shakes her head no. They drag diyoza to the door.

Diyoza looks at us and says " It's ok, kids. Stay frosty." We look at her as she walks out. We look back at Clarke and then to the Man and woman that is walking out of the door.

                                          1408