4. The view from Erin

I was in the schoolyard waiting for Anabell. After 2 minutes she came through a portal. "Cool outfit," she said, "Ah and here come Loki and Thor, the last time I saw them was at your13th birthday party. Birthday. Didn't Thor make Loki go there?" I asked. Immediately after that a loud noise rang out and I was startled. Everyone fell silent and looked up and it was a spaceship and Thor said it didn't look earthly and suddenly Anabell shouted "run for your lives" and that I should run too, but unfortunately it was too late because the blue creatures had already rushed out. I only got a little way and tried to free myself with my powers. With my powers I can control creatures, but that didn't work. Nobody could help me because they were fighting, so I tried to kick one of the blue creatures, but this also failed. A short time later I was dragged towards the spaceship and saw that Anabell was also trapped. After about 5 minutes the spaceship stopped and I was put in chains and led into a castle with Anabell. In the castle there were 2 thrones, one of which was apparently occupied by the king of the blue creatures and the sister of Thor and Loki. The sister of the two began to speak "Welcome to Jotonheim. Ah. Anabell. Did Thor and the others do nothing when you were caught? And who is the other?" by which she meant me. One of the guards expanded "We tried to lure Anabell with her and apparently it worked, but now she's useless. We'll remove her" the guard pacts me tighter by the arms and Anabell yelled "Erin use your powers" I did but that wasn't long enough for me to run away. I looked over at Anabelle and at that moment a dagger hit her in the arm and she screamed and fainted. I tried to free myself again to run to her, but it was useless. Just before I was dragged into an adjoining room I saw Anabelle trying to pull the dagger out with her last strength and I also saw Doctor Strange, Loki and Thor running to her from a portal and the door was closed. A guard turned to me and said "So we have a few questions for you. "He paused for a moment and continued "How did Anabell Strange get her powers?" "I don't know." I expanded and a guard grabbed me and threw me off the edge of the planet. As I fell, I fell unconscious. When I awoke I was at the feet of a strange man. I picked myself up and he introduced himself "I am the Grandmaster, the King and Ruler of Sakaar" I also introduced myself and told him what had happened. He offered me a place to sleep and food and drink. 2 days later we were talking and I keeled over because I suddenly changed into my astral body. The Grandmaster nudged me with his foot and whispered to the group "Was that me?" As I did not "wake up" from the 2nd tap, the Grandmaster lifted me up and put me in a cubbyhole. In my astral body I floated to Anabell, who had just come home from school, and explained to her what was going on, and then I left. A day later Anabell, Loki, her father and Thor arrived in Sakaar and searched for me. After what felt like half an hour they found me because the Grandmaster still thought it was him and couldn't admit it and then I came to. Suddenly a portal appeared and Anabell's father came out and Anabell expanded "Why didn't you tell us before that you can get out of here with a portal" while saying that, she made a portal and we followed her.