Bucky's eyes went wide, walking towards the kitchen to put the food down as he said, "o-oh! Um. H-hi."

Eric turned to Bucky, "hello," he said smiling.

Bucky smiled slightly at him before bringing his attention back to Sam.

He walked over to him and groaned when Sam still had his attention to the game. "Sammy," Bucky pouted. "Hm?"

Bucky rolled his eyes, "get off the game." Sam shook his head, muttering, "in a bit. I want to beat this level."

Bucky groaned again before saying, "I brought pizza and fried chicken." Sam dropped his controller, "You did?!" he asked, looking around for it. Bucky smirked, "Well, you can keep playing your game while me and your brother, Eric, go eat...all of it."

Sam narrowed his eyes, getting up to turn off the game, "The game can wait." Bucky chuckled, grabbing Sam's hand, "come on then!"

Eric watched them with a smile on his face before he got up, following them to get the food.

~

Hours later, after endless chatting and laughing, Sam had gone up to his room to take a quick shower since he spilled his drink on himself on accident. Which, of course, made Bucky and Eric laugh harder.

Bucky eyes did trail down to Sam's abs, though. The liquid made it more visible.

Eric saw, and a slight smirk appeared on his face.

After 2 minutes of silence, Eric decided to break it-

"You're a very good boyfriend to my brother. He seems really happy around you. He told me about his last two relationships that he took seriously, but they both didn't end well. Treat him good, please?"

Bucky's face turned red as he looked down at his palm, "we uh... he and I aren't together," Bucky muttered.

Bucky wished they were, though. He wants to be with Sam. He really wants to be with him.

Eric laughed awkwardly, " Sorry. The interactions between the two of you got me mistaken."

Eric thought they were dating. He felt embarrassed for assuming they were dating and processed to tell Bucky about it. You can't blame him, though. The way they were staring at each other and the way they were acting towards each other made him think they were a couple. 

Bucky nervously chuckled, "oh?"

                                                                                      *****

During the fifth week, Bucky's mother invited Sam to have dinner with them.

She really liked Sam. He was kind, helpful, and, not to mention, very handsome.