"I hadn't really thought about it. But I could be talked into it. I'll meet you out there in a few." Vicki told him. "Hey, Vick. How are you feeling?" Tyler asked as he walked up to them. "As if you care," Vicki said leaving but not before hitting both Allison and Tyler on their shoulder.

Jeremy laughed. "What are you looking at Gilbert?" Tyler asked him. Jeremy said nothing then started walking away with Allison following behind him. "So you're dealing?" Allison asked him crossing her arms. "Yeah and so what it's not like you're my mother besides you don't even know me you just met me. So why don't you worry about yourself? Besides don't you have other people to bother?" Jeremy snapped at her. "You know what I think I'm gonna look for Stefan or somebody else to bother. Have fun with Vicki," Allison said walking away. "Allison wait!" Jeremy yelled after her but she just kept walking.

Allison saw Elena and Bonnie so she decided to go with them. "Hey, guys can I hang out with you?" Allison asked them. "Of course," Elena told her with a smile. "Hey, I got you guys some candles," Caroline said walking up to them and handing each of them one. "Hey." A blond boy said greeting Elena. "Hey, Matt have you met Allison? She's Stefan's sister." Elena asked him. "Uh no but it's nice to meet you." "It's nice to meet you too," Allison told him.

Matt lit Elena and Allison's candle. "Thank you." They both told him. "You're welcome," Matt told them though he was looking at Elena lovingly. Elena turned around to light someone else's candle and when she looked up she saw it was Stefan. "Hi." "Hi." Elena and Stefan greeted each other. Elena looked back at Matt and Allison and Allison just gave her a thumbs up and grabbed Matt's hand to drag him somewhere else.

"So Matt tell me what are you into?" Allison asked him as they walked away from Stefan and Elena. "Uh, I'm the quarterback on the football team," Matt told her but his eyes kept going back to Elena and Stefan. "Hey Matt I don't know the history between you and Elena but if you guys were meant for each other then it'll happen again but if not then you'll find someone else," Allison told him with a smile. "Thanks, Allison," Matt told her. "No problem if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here," Allison said patting his back then leaving him with Caroline and the rest and she walked into the Grill.

"Damon, what are you doing here?" She asked as she walked in and saw him sitting at the bar. "Nothing really just waiting for someone. Ah and here she is." Damon told her as Vicki walked in. "I know you," Vicki said as she looked at Damon though she hadn't seen Allison yet. "Well, that's unfortunate," Damon said looking at Vicki. "Um- um I don't know how but your face. Excuse me I'm sorry." Vicki said leaving and going to the bathroom.

"I'll be back," Damon said going to follow Vicki but Allison got in front of him. "Damon wait we can't do this here." Allison tried to reason with him. "You're right Allie I'm sorry," Damon said then snapped her neck. He dragged her into the bathroom and left her leaning on the wall then grabbed Vicki.

"Hey has anyone seen Vicki or Allison?" Jeremy asked as he walked into the Grill. "You're her stalker. You tell us. And I don't know where the other one is." Tyler said to him. "I can't find them," Jeremy said. "They probably found somebody else to party with. Sorry pill pusher, you've been replaced." Tyler told him. "What's with the pill pusher?" Elena asked confused. "Ask him," Tyler told him.

"Are you dealing?" Elena asked her little brother. "Do you want to do this right now?" Jeremy asked her. "She's never going to go for you," Tyler told him. "She already did over and over again," Jeremy told Tyler. "Yeah right," Tyler said not believing him. "You slept with Vicki Donovan? I mean Vicki Donovan slept with you?"Caroline asked him shocked. "There's no way," Tyler said still not believing him. "And I didn't even have to force her into it," Jeremy said.