Chapter 3.

We all walked up to the coast guard together as JJ and John B went inside to talk with the worker. They were quickly sent back out.

"I know a way we can find out who's boat that was." John commented as he held up the key.

Pope was fast to protest. John B threw Kiara the key.

"Come on!" She said, "me and you can be look out!"

"Finders fee! Come on bubba." John said to the boy.

••••

"I thought the chateau looked bad."

"This does not look like a place someone with a Grady white would stay." I said

"Looks like a place where someone with a Grady white would get killed."

"Motel or meth lab?"

"You be the judge."

"This is your captain speaking HMS pogue coming in for landing." JJ said in a muffled voice.

John B helped me down off the boat before Pope and Kie stopped him from getting down.

"Hey don't let him do anything stupid." Pope said pointing to JJ.

"Oh don't worry we will." The blonde said.

"I'm not making promises." John replied

"Hey be careful. I mean it." Kie said to John B.

John B chuckled as he got off the boat. I could see the jealously on Pope and JJs faces, poor boys. Then the three of us were walking up the stairs to the motel room.

"Just be so careful John B, like what was that about?" JJ asked John B.

They bickered for a little bit, I brought my attention back to the conversation just in time to hear JJ say something funny.

"...just give me that John D already."

"She didn't mean it like that. And besides you're the one always hitting on her!"

Ouch. I know I shouldn't care but I've always had feelings for JJ, I've gotten better at pushing them down since I figured out his feelings for Kie but it still stings. I tried to hid the look of hurt on my face by looking out on the balcony.

~~~ JJs POV~~~

"...just give me that John D already."

"She didn't mean it like that. And besides you're the one always hitting on her!"

I don't get why John doesn't try to get with Kie I can totally see how he feels about him. I saw Anna look away with a look of jealously on her face. Does she like John B? For some reason thay thought made me jealous.

"Of course I'm hitting on her she's a super hot rich hippie chick slumming it with us. Why I can't figure it out either. But I know that doors locked cause I tried it."

Which was true, I have had a crush on Kie growing up, I've had a crush on both girls actually. But they both got hung up on other boys either kooks or tourons.

~~~ Anna's POV ~~~

"Of course I'm hitting on her she's a super hot rich hippie chick slumming it with us. Why I can't figure it out either. But I know that doors locked cause I tried it.

Dig the knife in deeper why don't you. Whatever I needed this conversation to be done.

"29! Is this is?" I asked

"House Keeping!" JJ said while knocking on the door.

"Should I try It?" John said with the key in his hand.