027

Angel's POV
I got up and as always checked my phone.
Woah I have a bunch of notifications damn. I opened Instagram first and the first thing I saw changed everything. I could feel the tears building up my eyes, threatening to fall. I couldn't stop watching this video; a video of my boyfriend kissing a girl with tongue and all of course. I knew this was recent because he recently got that one spiderweb tattoo on his neck. I threw my phone across the room angrily. I was mad. Mad at myself for being played. Mad at him for cheating. Mad at myself for believing everything he told me. I cried of anger, of sadness, of hate, of love. I whipped my tears with my hands going downstairs. I had to have a wallow, lorelai is always right I need one. I opened my fridge and took all the ice cream I had, along with any type of sweets. I rushed to my room and opened a pin of cookie dough ice cream and watched Gilmore girls. I don't care about who's calling me, when, from where or about the fact that I am eating ice cream at 10am. I wanted to burry myself into my bed just like spongebob did into the sand. So I coped with my heartbreak, trying to heal my heart with sugar. I didn't bother calling vinnie or anything. We all know what it would have been like.
'It's not what you think'
'I love you'
And whatever other crap he wanted to feed me. I wanted to never see him again. But I knew behind the hate hid the love. I knew my wish of never see him again covered the fact that I wanted to kiss him. And I hated myself for that. I hated that I love him no matter what he did. I hated that I let myself fall for him. I hated that I still felt butterflies flying in my stomach when I saw him. I hated that I couldn't control it. I hated that I was vulnerable. I hated that I let it happen. I hated myself.
I eventually got out of my bed to call my favorite pasta place asking them to deliver me some tomato sauce pesto and mozzarella salad, and I asked for extra parmesan. Not long after I heard the bell ring. I got up, grumpily opening the door. I was met with a girl, she looked a little older but not much.
A look of sympathy spread across her face.
"Hey. Here is your pasta enjoy!" She said smiling softly at me, I am pretty sure she knew I wasn't really feeling fine right now. I mumbled a quick 'thanks' smiling at her, not wanting to be rude. I paid and my wallow day continued smoothly. I ended up falling asleep, crying was tiring.
A little bit of spice huh? Anyways go check out my other story it's up! Please like it means a lot and really just take a look at my other book please :) have a good day babes!!