021

Angel's POV
(Skip morning +lunch anyway u will understand)
it's ok I am gonna be ok breath angel breath.
Basically I am in my room walking around, I am damn stressed and I feel like my heart is gonna jump out of my chest.
I absolutely don't know what to wear, idk a dress ? pants? a suit? What?
Maybe I should call avani since I am close to her, she could help me right?
I quickly grabbed my phone ans clicked avani's contact.
It rang once, twice-
"Heyyy"
"Voni I need your help"
"Tell me babe"
"I have a date w vinnie-"
" omg you have a date w vinnie?! I am coming over bye"
Well that was quick.
*ding dong* (sorry 😭)
I stumbled between my clothes to reach the door and I opened it to find avani smiling like a maniac.
"Let's get you dressed up, vinnie's gonna have the hots for you "
"Have the hots? 😭"
"Anyway shut up let's see if you have a dress sexy enough"
She looked through my dresses, my heels and stopped on a black dress and black heels.

 "Let's get you dressed up, vinnie's gonna have the hots for you ""Have the hots? 😭""Anyway shut up let's see if you have a dress sexy enough"She looked through my dresses, my heels and stopped on a black dress and black heels

And a cute lil bag

And a cute lil bag

(PLS- I NEED this in my life)"Now, HAIR"She carefully curled my hair and then did my makeup which consisted of mascara highlighter, red lipstick and brows (like she did her eyebrows)"You look perfect-" *ding dong*"Nice timing" she said I went to t...

"Now, HAIR"
She carefully curled my hair and then did my makeup which consisted of mascara highlighter, red lipstick and brows (like she did her eyebrows)
"You look perfect-"
*ding dong*
"Nice timing" she said
I went to the door, ofc not before grabbing my phone, I opened it(ya it's not like you're gonna stare at it) there was standing vinnie wearing a white button up shirt with 2 or maybe 3 opened buttons and black dress pants(is it called like that, eh idk).
He gasped as his eyes roamed my body to come back to my smiling face, I, on the other side did the exact same thing I well, eye raped him ? You can't blame me you're reading this book so you're prolly drooling over him 😩💦
"You look beautiful" (that's the least you can say Vincent 🙄)
"Thank you, you look handsome"
He took my hand and led me to his car, then opened the door and gestured his hand toward the seat.
"Ma lady" (CAT NOIR ILY MARRY ME .NOW.)
I sat on the comfortable leather seat and he went to the driver seat and started to drive.
"Whatever are we going"
"You will see"
"Vinnnnn"
" I said you will see"
I scoff and lean back on my seat feeling defeated.
After abt 10 minutes of driving and singing along multiple songs, he parked into a luxurious looking alley and went to open my door. We walked to the inside of a gorgeous restaurant.
"Under hacker" he said.
"Follow me please" the old lady said w a smile.
We sat at a pretty table with red roses and long white candles. She gave us the menu as I looked through it. When I saw the prices I saw my eyes widen, I mean I am not poor but still I can't understand paying a dish over 30$ and even 30$ it needs to be make of gold.(individual meal ofc)
"Don't look at the prices"
"I didn't "
"You're lying, dw TikTok pay good"
"Uh okay?"
I tried my best to ignore the prices and choosed raviolis with creamy sauce and mushrooms.
The waitress came back to take the order and vinnie ordered a litchi, pamplemousse and pear juice because I don't do alcohol it's just not good ugh.
"So do you enjoy this so far?"
"Yea. A lot actually ."
"That's what I wanted I was quite stressed you wouldn't like it."
"The only way to my heart is food so you're good." I said with a playful wink.
We talked for a bit until we've been served our meals, I moaned in delight at the flavor of it.
Vinnie chuckled at my behavior, and continued to eat his steak watching me.
The drink was also really good and fresh.
He ordered a tiramisu knowing it's my favorite desert.
(Guys what does "ffs" or "f's" or wtvr mean)
We ate peacefully. Vinnie payed without letting me argue and we left. He drove me to my house.
"Thank you it was perfect."
"I am glad you liked it."
"Angel, I wanted to ask you-"
He took a deep breath. I was prepared I knew what was coming, I felt excited.
"To be my girlfriend."
"So will you be my girlfriend?"
I grinned, wide (like the way you open yo le-) I kissed him, my hands in his hair as he slowly melted into the kiss pulling me closer by my waist. We then pulled away breathless, both smiling like idiots.
"Angel hacker sounds v nice."
"We're not married...yet" I said making him and I blush.
"Can I sleep at yours?" He asked giving me puppy eyes.
"Not so fast babe." I said smirking.
"I will see you tmrw ?" I asked hopeful.
"Only if I got another kiss."
I kissed him again.
"Seems like I am gonna see my boyfriend tmrw hehe."
He nodded." And I will see my girlfriend."
He pecked my lips once more and left . I went straight into my room, did my routine and slept.
I UPDATED hehe HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER xx luv y'all <3