Good to see you again

A/n: alright guys and gals listen up. I was about to discontinue this story because I don't like the start but please bare with the first few chapters. I won't put trigger warning before any chapters because it will spoil them. Anyways enjoy my loves<3

Chris POV
Right before I feel asleep y/n texted me. I was way to exhausted so all I could do was smile and fall asleep.

The moment I woke up I texted y/n
Good morning beautiful, I'm sorry for not replying I was also quite exhausted I hope you slept good and I can't wait to see you today:)
I sent the message. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I went back in my room and saw y/n answered.
Hii Chris, don't worry it's totally fine I fell asleep the moment I sent you the message. I was wondering at what time you wanted to meet up:)
Well whenever works best for you! Also may I ask what's your favourite activity?
Maybe around 1:30-2 pm and I'd say escape rooms uh why?
Just wondering also I'm picking you up so be ready!:)

Y/N POV
I got out of bed smiling like an idiot and took a shower. It felt nice meet someone new. He's really nice and handsom- I jumped out of my thoughts when I got hit by cold water. Damn it there's no more hot water. I finish rinsing my hair and got out. I went for a simple yet cute outfit.

I took some high waisted light blue ripped jeans with a black crop top and gold jewelry( if you dont like it just imagine one ). I blowed dried my hair and straighten them. I applied a soft makeup look and ate something quickly. It was already 1:20 pm. I had sent my location to Chris so he could pick me up. I then see a message. He's here. I took my purse, wallet, keys, phone and got out.

He opened the door for me and let me in. I smiled and asked him where we were going. He told me it was a surprise. He started driving and I couldn't stop looking at him. He's just so handsome. He caught me looking and blushed. I then feel his hand on top of mine. I looked away, heat running through my face. I was blushing and it was very noticeable. We chatted while he was driving to god knows where. I then see from a distance the escape room place.

Are you taking me to the escape room ?
Maybe he smirks
I smiled at the action. No one I know really likes escape rooms so that's something that really brings me joy.

We got inside and checked in. We decided to do a hunted room. It was really fun and he's quite smart. There was 15 minutes left and we were almost done. We had to find a key to eventually leave. That's when I see on the ceiling a key chain with at least 20 keys on it. There was random noise distracting us *the ghost experience or what ever*  

Chris found a long stick with a hook on it. He gives me the keys and there wasn't enough time to try all of them so I look the sizes and numbers. The door handle had a upside down number (4765) I found a washed out gold key with the same number. I then succeed to open the door. Chris and I high fived and got out.

It was really fun going there, it was my first time doing an escape room he said smiling
Thank you for taking me here no one wants to come with me I said fake pouting.

We got back in his car and he drove us to the store. I looked at him confused.

You can get what ever you please and I'll pay
What noooo Chris you don't have to
I insist he again had a bright smile.

We got out of the car and walk in the store. He takes a cart and follow me around. He shows me a dress, a really pretty dress. It was dark red with a slit on the left leg.

It would look stunning on you
That must be expensive and I don't want you spending so much money on a dress
Oh Y/n it's only 500$ I can easily pay it please he pouts.
500$? Are you a sugar daddy or something I said laughing
Just for you he winks and laughed
I also laugh and agreed because I know if I keep fighting with him he'll win.

I got a few items and went to pay. He payed and took my bags I thanked him and got back in the car. It was around 4pm and he had stuff to do so he drove me back home.

Thank you again for today I said smiling
He smiled and hugged me. I unlocked my door and changed into short and oversized shirt. I go in the kitchen and make my self some ramens. I sit on the couch eating while watching tv until my phone rang.
Unknown number
Accept or decline
Who could it be?