The Great Dime Chase

Start from the beginning

Dewey:You have a whole file on my mom?)Dewey opens it. The file is empty save for the photo Webby just put in it.)Dewey:Seriously? This is it?

Webby:I've been looking into her for years, but there's nothing. No photos, no records. No one even talks about her. One time, a piece of junk mail with her name on it showed up at our door, a day later, Scrooge bought the post office, and I never saw our mailman again

Dewey:Maybe he retired?

Webby:Bad things happen to people who ask about Della Duck

Dewey:So who are we gonna ask?(Webby smiles at Dewey.)

(in to the money bin)

(Launchpad pulls into the Money Bin car park with tires screeching. He proceeds to smash the car's hood into the wall)

GPS:You have arrived at your destination

(Louie is groaning.)

Scrooge:Be back at six, Launchpad. We have a, long hard day of work ahead of us

(Louie groans to himself.)

Launchpad:Gotcha, Mr. McD

Dewey:Thanks for letting us tag along Uncle Scrooge, but I suddenly very much have to use the bathroom.

Webby:Oh, and I will show you where to go to that place.

(Scrooge watches as Webby, holding Dewey's hand, leads him down a staircase, before hooking his cane onto Louie's hood as he tries to sneak off.)

Scrooge:Oh no ya don't!

(With Dewey and Webby...)

Dewey:What is this place?

Webby:The private library of Scrooge McDuck! If there's info about your mom, it's in here.

(Webby knocks on the door, gasping as it opens with a brilliant gold light shining out of it. The light fades to reveal Quackfaster standing in the doorway.)

Quackfaster:Ugh, go away Webby. For the last time, Mr. McDuck's archives are strickly off limits.

(She makes to close the door, but Webby stops it with her foot.)Webby:Except... to his family. Meet Dewey Duck.

(Quackfaster looks at him, then abruptly throws the doors open)

Quackfaster:BEHOLD, heir of clan McDuck! The archives!

(Scrooge and Louie enter Scrooge's office from an elevator, Louie looking around until he sees Scrooge's money pool.)

Louie(gasps):The money! You want me to count the gold, maybe go out to spend some gold to make sure it hasn't expired?

Scrooge:There's more to money than just money. Gold is a beautiful thing, but... (he unveils the Number One Dime sitting on a pedestal) even something a small as a dime can have meaning. For instance- (sees Louie is gone)(Louie tries to dive into the Money Bin but Scrooge stops him by grabbing his hood.)

Scrooge:Are you out of your head? You'll crack your skull open!

Louie:But you swim in money all the time!

Scrooge:Yes, but I worked hard to perfect that skill, building muscles and dexterity. If you want something, you'll work hard to get it!

(The message machine beeps.)

Secretary:Mr McDuck, the Board is here to see you.

Scrooge:We didn't have a board meeting today. No matter. Come, lad!