The Runaway Bride.

Start from the beginning

I couldn't believe what had just happened, this girl had left behind her entire family for me.

"You know I planned to run away in the morning itself but when you said you were coming I decided to go to the altar hoping you would save me."
She told with that cute giggle of hers.

I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers and gave a kiss on her knuckles.

"JJ you realise I left my entire family back for you right. I mean I don't like them a lot but I still have left everything back. I love you and I hope you know that." She said as she cuddled into my arm.

I just smiled at her and continued driving because I had thought of something to make today special.

I continued driving talking about the most random things but soon Sara fell asleep still cuddled into my arm.
I just smiled at the girl in my arms and concentrated on the road looking around to find the place I had seen while driving to Nottingham.
It was a beautiful Daffodil field with Daffodils at full bloom.

Sara always loved flowers so I hoped she would feel better.
I drove for half hour more and finally reached the fields.

I stopped the car on the side of the road and woke up Sara and placed a kiss on her head. She streched and accidently hit my cheek.

"Wow second time today!" I exclaimed laughing with her.
"You deserve it for making me wait you dickhead." She told me with a smile.
I got out my side and went to her door , opened it and extended my hand for her to come out.

I took her to the fields next to us.

"Babe!" She spoke sadly and pointed at mud in front of her. She was still wearing her long wedding dress and I was sure it would be mudded so I did what any gentleman would do and lifted her Bridal style and brought her to a shelter in the middle of the fields.

I got her there and turned to look into her eyes and smiled. I loved this girl so much , that words couldn't describe the feeling.

I got on one knee holding her hand and spoke , " I know we have done this before. Today I thought I would lose you forever. Today just made me realise I can't lose you ever again.
I love you with all my heart and body. I promise to never let you down and always make you proud. So Sara Walker will you make me the happiest man in the world and make me your one true again."

"Yes JJ , I love you." She said bawling her eyes out.

I put the engagement ring I carried with me on her finger and gave it a quick kiss before standing up and hugging her. I pulled back and wiped the tears as she let out a teary chuckle.

"I love you Sara." I told her truthfully.

"I love you too dickhead , more than you know." She told me as we leaned in.

We kissed and it made me feel all soppy inside. She made me the happiest in the world.

We pulled away and she giggled , " You know I may be the only girl to get engaged again in her wedding dress."

"Oh I forgot to tell you look banging in that dress." I told her as I pulled her in for another kiss.
I finally had my girl back.

Timeskip - 5 years later

"Maya stop running ." I told as I chased her.

I lifted her up and gave her a quick peck on her forehead as I finally caught up to her.

I brought her back to the picnic table as she held on to me.

"Where did you two run away." Sara asked as she just finished setting up our table.

It was our 5 year wedding anniversary today and we decided as it was such a beautiful day out , to take our 4 year old daughter Maya on a picnic on our own private farm.
The three of us had moved from Central London 2 years back and now lived in our own house in Manchester with Simon, Talia and their son Simba being our neighbours and all the other Sidemen boys and their families close by.

"She ran away so I brought her back , Babe." I told Sara as I placed Maya in her seat.

We enjoyed our picnic and then played around on the grass. Maya had a lot of fun and so did we.

Now we were laid out on our blanket.
Maya was laid on top of me with her head on my chest and Sara was cuddled into my side with her head in the nook of my neck.

"Thanks for everything Baby. You gave me your love , a beautiful daughter and made me the happiest man for the past 10 years. The first 5 as my girlfriend and the next 5 as my wife. I love you the same as I loved you at the beginning. You made me a better man and I am proud I am your husband. I love you Mrs.Olatunji" I told to Sara as I played with her hair.

" I love you too Mr.Olatunji ,you big softie." Sara spoke against my neck.

I pulled her closer and felt happy that I had the two most important people in my life in my arms.

I was truly happy and this all began when Sara ran from her wedding.

My lovely Runaway Bride.

A/N

Eventhough the writing may not be the best , this was my favourite request yet so thank you Sara.
Hope you lot enjoyed.
Send in your requests.
Love-Harley ❣️