Principal bump:no you're staying right there.

Luz:Aw little rascal.

Liz:I'm getting the feeling that he going to be a little trouble in the future.

She turns back to bat queen.

Bat queen:these little ones have not had homes for many years, they want to feel a connection, kneel and state your deepest wish and your like-minded partner will find you.

Soon everyone got there palisman of there own and now it was Liz's turn and she takes a deep breath and she kneel down.

Liz:for me.....I wanna be the best guardian to protect my family and my loved ones from anyone that try's to harm them.....I will protect them no matter what, and that's a promise I'm going to keep.

Bat queen:ah a spirit of a true leadership and a warrior, I think I know just the palisman for you young Kitsune.

A small little white fox with nine tails and red design mark all over her fur walks up to Liz and she picks her up and the little fox nuzzle her cheeks and turns into a staff.

Liz:wow so cool.

And then it was Luz turn, she walks to the palisman and kneels down.

Luz:I want to be........a witch!

But no palisman walk up to her and Luz sweat dropped a little.

Luz:uh probably just takes a little longer because I'm human, right?

Bat queen:palisman bond through emotion, I do not sense any conviction from you.

Luz gets up.

Luz:that's impossible, I'm Luz I'm chucked full of conviction.

Principal bump:perhaps specifically would help, there are many kind of witches, what do you hope to accomplish with your magic?

Luz:oh uh...get home to my mom.

Gus:would you still train to be a witch in the human realm?

Boscha:can you even do magic there?

Luz was getting more nervous.

Luz:huh...I guess i never thought that far ahead.

Eda walks up to luz.

Eda:you ok luz?

Luz was getting really nervous and Liz help her to calm down and left the game field.

The owl house

Liz was showing her palisman to naruto and he was playing with her.

Naruto:man sis you are so lucky so get one.

Naruto was scratching the little fox tummy.

Naruto:who what did you name her.

Liz:hmm I think I'm going to call her.....lily.