The Princess and the Pantherine

Izra knew where she was going to be when she opened her eyes and the smoke cleared from her vision, but she still shuddered when she made out Kamastraa's looming form over her and Diar, red eyes glowing with rage.
"There you are, darling Izra," he murmured icily, "and this time we also have the other of the two twins. Come here, Diar. Let me look at you."
"I'm not taking another step towards you!" Diar shouted, though she was visibly shaking.
"Fine, have it your way." Kamastraa grumbled, rolling his eyes. He opened his hand and Diar's body went rigid. She was lifted off the ground by an unseen force and levitated higher and higher until she was eye level with Kamastraa.
"You really do look exactly like your sister," he murmured with a cruel smile, "you are both quite beautiful, you know. It's almost a shame that you'll have to stay here for a while. Your lovely pink locks might get dirty."
"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Izra screamed, charging at her former caretaker. Kamastraa simply held up his hand and she stopped, frozen in midair.
"Really, Izra?" He taunted, "it's quite sad that you continue this behaviour. Pathetic, even. There's nothing that you, a dirty Pantherine, could ever do to stop me."
"SHE'S NOT DIRTY! STOP TALKING TO HER LIKE THAT!" Diar snapped.  
"SILENCE!" Kamastraa bellowed, and with a twitch of his fingers, Diar's mouth was sealed shut. Kamastraa frowned thoughtfully. "I think I will need to separate you two," he mused, "so you cannot plan an escape, seeing as you're such close friends now. And to think you'd betray me so quickly after all I've done for you. I'm your father, Izra."
"You were NEVER a father to me!" Izra snarled, "and the only thing you ever 'did for me' was let me stay here! The rest of the time you were just calling me worthless and dirty!"
Kamastraa seemed momentarily taken aback by this, but quickly regained himself.
"Very well," he said curtly, "be that way. But that doesn't change the fact that you are both my prisoners, and soon Nara will have to choose between her sister..." his eyes fell on Izra and he smirked in a way that made her blood run cold, "and her lover."