As they pulled off my shirt I sighed. This had been the routine ever since we had gotten together. They would change before changing me, and then we would cuddle until we fell asleep. Our routine was the only constant thing in our lives, everyday was different and would continue to be different now that me and Stefan were going to school. The reason we came back was because of some girl named Elena Gilbert, she looked exactly like Katherine Pierce did in 1864. We decided to stay in the town even after we figured out what and who she was, we all wanted to try building connections with others after spending years by ourselves.

We cuddled onto the bed, Damon spooning me as Stefan hugged my front, it was comfortable to be in their arms. The knowledge of them knowing they were mine solidifying my comfort by a tenfold. There was also a certain amount of comfort in knowing that Stefan would be by my side during our new adventure in this town, and even more with Damon by our sides as well. I could only hope it would remain this way for the rest of time.

------

Stefan and I were inside my car, just a few minutes away from our new school. It was a Honda Civic colored red, and way more fashionable than all of the rundown Jeep's I had seen parked next to the sidewalks. Stopping at the red light of an intersection, I turned to Stefan. "Should we go over our cover one more time?" I questioned, wanting to be sure there were no holes in our stories. He nodded, rubbing small circles into my thigh. "I'm Stefan Salvatore, and I just moved with my big brother and girlfriend to live with my uncle Zach. My girlfriend is pregnant and we're going to keep the baby. I like football and cars but also have a love for history." He recited, his head moving side to side as he finished each sentence.

"Look," he said, turning his head to face me. "We're not going to forget okay. And even if we did, we can easily cover things up." He moved his hand from my thigh, bringing it up to massage my temple. "Now, we are going to worry about normal human things. Like whether we're going to make friends, or if a teacher dislikes us for no reason." I smiled, beginning to turn into the school parking lot.

"Thanks babe." I sighed, flipping off a guy who almost ran into me. I parked the car, trying to get out of it as fast as possible without looking strange. I was a dragon, any space bigger than a car was okay, anything other than that made me feel super claustrophobic. Stefan took his time, trying out the whole "New kid is super hot as he gets out his car," cliché. I looked around at the other kids, some staring at the two new students they were getting. The kids looked like any other kids I had seen, my nerves melting away with each glance at the other high schoolers. I straighten my back, my stance becoming more bold as I willed confidence into my being.

Stefan slung his arm over my shoulders, starting to walk as people began to whisper. "I'd so tap that hot ass," my ears picked up as some guy talked to his friend. His arm tightened on my shoulders, bringing me closer as to not maul the men making inappropriate comments at me. We continued to walk through the doors, making our way to the front office. There sat a woman, browsing through documents as she talked with a parent on the phone.

We waited until she hung up, her eyes rolling as she did. I had only caught the end of the conversation, but it seemed like she was repeating the same thing over and over again. "We're here to get our schedules and locker number please." I said, being as polite as I could. I wasn't someone who was mean without reason, and I wasn't going to start being one now. The secretary -Mrs. Hughes was her name as per the name tag on her desk- nodded, typing to pull up student records. "Your names?" She asked, looking between the two of us to see who would answer first. "Stefan Salvatore," Stefan said, eager to get into the flow of a regular teenager.

"Hold up. Who is he?" I hear the voice coming from the lockers outside the office. "All I see is back." Came the response, the voice was easily recognizable as Elena Gilbert, for she sounded like Katherine without the flirtatious drawl in every sentence she spoke. "It's a hot back." The first girl said, I could imagine she was observing Stefan and ignoring me in favor of having a world where Stefan was single.

Dragon's Love|| Stefan & DamonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara