the other was silence until they all look at uraraka "this is creepy" Uraraka mumbles.

mina take out a book and a pen without no where and say " alright,let me make the team" she smirk and wrote team 1, team 2 and team 3 on the book.

"Team one will be me,kirishima,momo, Jirou and Aoyama. Team 2 is team uraraka, so who want to be in it ?" Mina ask and all uraraka simp raise their hand and shout 'ME!'.

Mina look at uraraka with her devilish smirk and ask her "So uraraka,which one do you want to choose?".

Uraraka look at the boy and think for a while "Sero,Denki and Iida. Im sorry but you will be at the team 3 with tokoyami and tsuyu, is that okay ?" Uraraka said a bit nervous because she thought that they will be sad at her until denki say with his usual smile.

"It's okay,we can be team next time!" Uraraka smile and relief that they doesn't get sad at her for saying that.

🌹👑🌹

"So we already done then" mina say closing her book.

"what bout uraraka,her team has 4 people" Momo ask and uraraka say "It's okay plus I really trust them" she smile warmly.

"We better get our bag now, we have to met mr aizawa at 9 am sharp!" Iida say while making his chopping hand.

they all run to their dorm to take their bag before they get left by their teacher because it already 8:45 am and they only have 15 minute left.

🌹👑🌹

'Phone,check! Earphones,check! Charges,Check! Mochi,Check!' Uraraka thought herself to make sure she brought everything.

She get all of that stuff from momo on her birthday and todoroki buy her mochi every 2 week even tough she doesn't want to waste their money on her.

Uraraka run until she reach in front of the UA gate, she saw that everybody has already here but they just have to wait for Mr aizawa to come.

"Am I late?" Uraraka ask todoroki that were next to her.

"nope,you early 5 minute same as us" todoroki answer and Uraraka sigh because she doesn't late.

They were chatting to each other until a bus stop in front of them and then Mr Aizawa get out of the bus with someone.

🌹✨🌹

"Morning problem child, today we have a guest that will be joining us. This is Shinso from class 1B aka my adopted child" Shinso wave at them and they all wave at him back with a smile.

"I believed that you already in your team right?" Aizawa ask and they all nod and then Aizawa ask "How much team are there?".