Prologue

It's been a few months since you moved to this new place your parents had set up for you.

It wasn't really a hassle to get everything here. The hard part was setting everything up.

You've planned out where you're gonna put which just a few days prior to moving, which is why you didn't take too much time with it.

It was the setting up of your computer and setting up your little music room filled with all kinds of instruments that you've bought all throughout the years like drums, guitar, bass, saxophone, piano, violin etc.

It was like hell man. I swear.

But, that was a few months ago.

You're now casually going about your days playing games on your computer.

It's just that... Your lifestyle lately have been quite repetitive.

You wake up, eat, play games all day, eat, take a bath at night, play more games, sleep, and then rinse and repeat.

You also hardly ever go outside because you have the stuff you necessarily need already stocked up.

But that's fine!

You're just waiting for some time before college starts and you'd be super busy.

Living on your own gives off such powerful feeling of freedom that you practically get wasted for a few months.

But enough about that! Cause a bunch of things are definitely gonna change!

Our story starts off with a call from your mother.

*Phone ringing*

You're currently not in a game and is just scrolling down mindlessly on social media.

So you pick it up.

"Hello, mom?" I answered.

"How's life on your own been for a few months dear?" Your mom asked.

"It's been fine and actually quite a bit nice to be all on my own now!" I said.

"That's great! And I have some news for you!" Your mother said.

Uh oh... She has that tone on her voice again that screams "I did something without your permission!" Again....

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you still remember Sayo-chan from 15 years ago back in kindergarten?" She asked.

"Yeah.." I said.

Yes I do. Of course I do.

I've actually been on the look out for Sayo for a while now.

A few years back, a post that was shared by a friend caught my eye on social media. It was about a rising girl band called "Roselia".

They looked super cool and their music was totally my style! But when I found out that their lead guitarist is none other than my amazing childhood friend Sayo Hikawa.... I was ecstatic.

To think that she's made it this far.

Because of that, I've been following Roselia's activities. Although I haven't been to any of their concerts yet ...

I also picked up the guitar! I wanted to have something to talk about whenever we would meet again. She looks super cool when she's playing, and the music she makes are to die for!

And that's how I've been up to date with her. Through Roselia's activities that are posted on their band's social media account.

"I contacted her mother and asked if Sayo-chan would want to meet you! And she agreed! She said she's free later at 1PM at Hazawa Coffee!" Your mother said with a super enthusiastic voice.