The next day.

A golf club.

Lin Li stood aside and told the caddie to retreat. He bowed his head and reported Ruan Chiu's words to the vice president. The vice president squinted his eyes, smacked his lips, and said, "Why not speed up?"

"What about the money?"

"Give it to her first, when the time comes, there will be ways to make her spit it out." He sneered.

The little lover in the family should be rewarded.

Thinking about it this way, the vice president was a little worried. Ask them to say that he can't manage the company, and that he can only take the family's money to lose out. Isn't this what he can do?

He had already thought about how to stand on stage and tell his achievements when he celebrated.

As for that woman?

Oh, dare to threaten him Nangong Aotian, he is simply seeking his own death!

Ruan Jiujiu received money from the Swiss company. The first sum of 3 million and the second sum of 7 million, just like that, 10 million yuan, which gave her an unreal sense of happiness.

The opponent is indeed a veteran, and the methods are extremely hidden. Ruan Chiu-chuo counted the zeros in his deposit and suddenly realized the excitement of winning the lottery.

Oh my God, making money is too easy!

Ruan Juchu leaned on the door frame solemnly, looked at the phone and said to Cheng Jun, "Silly people, a lot of money. This is true."

Cheng Jun was busy eating breakfast. He soaked a glass of milk and poured a bag of cereal. The oatmeal is a baked fruit oatmeal. It tasted crunchy and crunchy. Taking advantage of Ruan's attention, he fell to the height of a hill.

Hearing the noise, Ruan Chiu-cho turned around and found Cheng Jun's little movement: "...Stop!"

No amount of low-calorie food can withstand eating like this!

Cheng Jun stopped in disappointment, taking advantage of Ruan Chuo's shaking, and shaking out a lot of crunchy and sweet cereals, which almost rolled out of the bowl.

Ruan Chuo: "..."

People are stupid and rich, who are you talking about?

"We're going to divide the money, mainly because of the company's efforts. How about me? If you don't want it, we can talk again." Ruan Chiu-chuo pulled the chair away and sat on the opposite side. A pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes shone surprisingly bright Named the glory of wealth.

Cheng Jun: "Qua bang bang bang..."

Ruan Chuo: "Too little? Are you eight and me?"

Cheng Jun: "Qua bang bang bang..."

Ruan Chiu: "Hello!"

Cheng Jun finally lifted his head from a bowl of milk cereal and said slowly: "I will give it to you."

Ruan Chuo was taken aback, and said, "Although you have money, you can't give it to me."

Cheng Jun continued: "You keep it first, and I will ask you if I have no money."

Ruan Chuo: "..." Isn't this nonsense!

"The common property of husband and wife, whoever holds it, is the same." He said in a calm tone, then bowed his head and continued to chew the cereal and dried fruit.

Ruan Chiu couldn't help him, so he scratched his brows and said, "Okay, I'll take it first."

Just put the money first, and she doesn't need it. It's not bad to put it in the bank to increase the interest rate.