16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 16:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 16:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The five-minute break was quickly over.

Everyone who was still noisy just quieted down, waiting for the next round of competitive competitions, some people had lost interest and quit the onlookers directly. They can already predict the result-it must be the great **** who abuses the rookie, and the unilateral abuse of scum is of course not to be seen.

Ruan Chiu returned to his seat and waited for the next game.

She looked at Cheng Jun's calm appearance, and she was speechless for a while. Everyone in the gang group is still comforting Ruan Chiu Chiu, so that she should not be too embarrassed, because the country is a **** in the game, and it is normal to win against others.

Ruan Chiu: "..." If they knew that Cheng Jun was going to get Yakult just now, could they still say that?

The second competition is ready to begin. Everyone is looking forward to it, waiting to see the scum of the great god, and let this self-defeating fellow weigh himself.

Gu Guo Shenyou looked at Xi Jiangyue, who was motionless on the screen, suddenly a little swayed--why, he always has a subtle sixth sense, the other party is just trying his strength? Ordinary players can't see it, but the old country is very clear about it. It is not a fluke to get a blood of Xijiangyue, and it is by no means an extraordinary performance.

This kind of calmness, as steady as a veteran, couldn't help making him feel familiar.

He frowned, typed a line in the dialog and sent it out.

The ancient country travels: I will try my best.

Xijiangyue: Yes.

The onlookers who ate melons suddenly became angry.

"Who do you really think you are? Liszt, the number one in the national service? What kind of a beefy batch!"

"It's so arrogant! Great God, please beat him hard!"

"Duck, man, talk to the great **** with this attitude."

The person involved in his homeland was not angry, but because the other party's calm and leisurely answer made him feel a little uneasy. When he was thinking about where this uneasy feeling came from, with the system's prompt sound, the second match between the two began!

Although the onlookers who eat melons have gone a little bit, the base is still large. The barrage continued to refresh the screen, nothing more than confession and hindsight.

"The great **** abused him!"

"One trick to send him to the west!"

"Great God, I love you!"

There were a few barrage that admired Xi Jiangyue's courage, but they were soon suppressed by other players and disappeared.

The two knight players standing in the center of the arena stood motionless, as if the stalemate that had just been reproduced. However, the scene of silent confrontation was broken by Xi Jiangyue in the next second.

He moved.

Murderous and magnificent. Eight characters can describe the shocking scenes that the audience saw a rare time in a million years: they can't see the opponent's combo at all! They can only see the defeated and helpless homeland wandering, and his rapidly decreasing blood volume!

Once again, Shenyou was deadlocked and fell to the ground from high altitude!

The black and gold flames exploded centered on Xijiangyue. He stood coldly in place like a **** of death, gazing at the lifeless homeland.