With Ash:
"Nice of you to join us," Hudson said sarcastically. "Shouldn't you be guarding up there," Hudson asked pointing to where Ash previously was. Ash shrugged his shoulders, "there were some, ah, technical difficulties, besides we all need to guard the same place. There is an attack coming," Ash replied, "alright," Hudson said, "wait here. I'll go get everyone else. Ash walked around the perimeter coming face to face with Victoria who nodded at him. Ash nodded back in greetings before speaking, "everyone needs to guard one entrance. There is an attack coming, go to Hudson," Ash informed her before walking off to the next door. "Joel, an attack is coming. All of us need to defend the same place," Ash said. Suddenly there was a loud explosion that shook Prism Tower. "Go," Ash yelled, "I'll get Emily." Joel nodded before flying off on his Hydregon to join the battle. When Ash got to where Emily was she wasn't there. Ash realised with a shock that she had probably joined the battle. Ash ran back to where Hudson was stationed. sh could hear the battle before he could see it. Fire was everywhere. Building were crumbling all around and Ash could only focus on the people. Victoria stood in front of the door battling Silver and Gold. Joel ran around the destroyed streets battling Green with his Hydregon. Paul and Jimmy chased Emily and Hudson around in the sky. All on flying Pokémon. White was nowhere in sight. Neither was Dawn or his mother. Blue and Crystal had probably gone to fight some grunts who were still destroying the city. "Let's go Talonflame," Ash yelled, "follow them." Ash pointed to Jimmy and Paul. As he approached he heard the battle, "Honchkrow use Dark Pulse," Paul yelled, "Pidgeot use Air Slash," Jimmy yelled, "Altria use Moonblast," Emily yelled, "Pidgeot use Hurricane," Hudson yelled. Emily saw him first. She mouthed go help Victoria. Ash looked back and Victoria was beginning to struggle with fighting two people. "Eevee use Swift," Ash yelled, Gold didn't hear him over the roar of the battle but Silver did. Silver dived on Gold pushing them both out of the way. "Ketchum," Silver spat out. Ash smiled. There was no hate in this smile, 'no,' Ash scolded himself in head, 'they have to believe the act.' Ash regarded Silver coldly. "you take Ketchum," Silver told Gold, "I got Grandma." Gold nodded. Ash dismounted from Talonflame returning it to its Pokeball. "How does it make you feel," Ash asked suddenly, "knowing the person in front of you burnt your home to the ground." "It makes me feel better and better," Gold answered sarcastically. "Oh but it doesn't. I heard their screams. As they burnt. As they were killed. I watched them take Jimmy's friend Marina. I..." Ash taunted before he was cut off, "yea yea I get it. You like killing people. You love Team Rocket so much," Gold mumbled, "use Flamethrower." "Use Swift," Ash yelled. "Thunder Punch," Gold yelled, "Double Edge," Ash yelled back.

With Silver and Victoria:
"How amusing," Victoria said, "Persian return. You think you can beat me." "It doesn't matter, I'll stop my father," Silver replied, "Feraligatr use Ice Punch." "Starmie use Power Gem," Victoria yelled, "how amusing. You don't even recognise me. After 22 years. I guess you wouldn't recognise me now but how about when I talk like this?" The voice of Sird rang through Silver's ears. "No," Silver murmured, "deception," Silver suddenly yelled. "You know it to bet true," Victoria/Sird said. "No," Silver muttered. Victoria/Sird sighed. "How about if I do this," she yelled, "Zoroak use your ability." Zoroark began to glow and when it died down the face of Sird was staring into his soul. "It works surprisingly well," Victoria/Sird said gleefully, "it has kept a hold on Jimmy. Something about one of his friends." "Marina," Silver whispered, "that would appear to be her name," Victoria/Sird replied. "Feraligatr use Hydro Cannon," Silver yelled, "Starmie use Psyshock," Victoria/ Sird yelled.

With Green and Joel:
"Charizard use Flamethrower," Green yelled, "Hydregon use Dark Pulse," Joel yelled. "Why did you join Team Rocket," Green asked suddenly, Joel looked shocked, "joined. What are you talking about? I was chosen, selected," Joel replied, "it all happened when I was around 10. Hydregon use Dragon Pulse." "Charizard use Flamethrower. So Giovanni chose you," Green asked, "yea. Or at least I think so, Hydregon use Flash Cannon." "Charizard use Air Slash," that's all Green got to say because there was another large explosion and this time it took everyone who was fighting by surprise. There were large green vines coming out of the ground, pushing Prism Tower over. And it was working. Green looked and he saw White with her Serperior and... a Victini? The building began to creak and groan under the pressure before it collapsed backwards. Green looked at White again, she muttered something to Victini before it teleported away. Coming out of the rubble was a man and several Pokémon Green wished weren't there.

With Ash:
Ash was vaguely aware of his mother, Blue, Crystal and Dawn coming onto the battlefield. Not that it mattered. The fighting had stopped since Giovanni had exited the collapsed building. "Hello," Giovanni said deeply, his voice echoing through the now silent streets. "You should be dead," Silver yelled, Giovanni just smiled. "It's nice to know how much my son cares about me, eh," Giovanni asked. As fast as lightning Ash pulls out his gun and fires. The bullet stops mere millimetres from Giovanni's face. "Betrayal Ash," Giovanni asked, "I thought you were against that." "I was until I found out what you did," Ash yelled jabbing his finger in Giovanni's direction, "ah, so the broken boy finally found out how I broke him," Giovanni mocked. "But unfortunately for you, you're too late," Giovanni said, "Psychic." Suddenly everyone was frozen in place except Ash, even the four horsemen were froze in place. "Deoxys use Psycho Boost," Giovanni yelled, Ash ran towards Giovanni but failed to notice the second one. Ash slid back, "Eevee use use Shadow Ball," Ash yelled, "Deoxys use Psycho Boost," Giovanni yelled. Ash realised that Eevee was no match. Eevee would get torn to shreds. "Eevee return," Ash yelled returning Eevee to its Pokeball for the first time in years. Ash stood up, facing the attacks before he was hit. Ash was sent flying back and hit the pavement. Hard. The thud could be heard by everyone. No one spoke. But they were unfrozen again. But nobody started fighting. "Kill him," Giovanni waved his hand, addressing Ash who was on the floor. In that time Dawn and Pikachu had run to Ash, tears were streaming down Dawn's face and so was Pikachu. Eevee came out of its ball nuzzling up to its trainer who lay on the cold pavement. Dawn buried her face in Ash's half destroyed shirt. And Pikachu cried into Ash's shoulder. Psycho Boost launched racing towards the boy on the ground. Suddenly there was a blue glow that fell from the sky. Suddenly there was a man who stood before Giovanni, with a force shield. No, an Aura shield around him. Protecting him and protecting Ash. "So," Giovanni mused, "Red Ketchum has returned."

2876 Words.