Chapter 3- Shes so beautiful

When I have a video it should usually only be music so when i do havea video and its music listen to it through the chapter and if you did not finish the chapter and the music ended then start the music over and finish the chapter with the music playing.Thanks c: -Kat_Kurse

Marks Point of View*

I heard that there was going to be a new neighbour, and that whoever was coming is a girl.

"Hey I found the magical toilet Wade and Bob," I say playing this game with Wade and Bob.

I heard a little giggle when I said that, I start cracking up, because Bob said something so perverted.I wanted to scare Wade because he gets scared so easily,"AHH,WADE,RUN,RUN,RUN!!!"

"Wait,what.Ahh did you just kill me,you little butt hole!!!!!!" said Wade.

I smirk and finish the recording,for some reason I wanted to meet the girl that was going to live next to me for who knows how long.'You know what I could see if she needs help with unpacking.' I tell myself.

I stand up from my desk and stretch my arms out, "OK lets meet this new neighbour, of mine.Who is now playing loud music."

I smirk.

Kats point of view

I heard a loud knock at my door, I go over to my kitchen counter and turn off the music that I was playing.I look at the mirror that I hung up, I make sure that my yoga pants and 'Plane White Tees,' T shirt was straight. So I then straighten the shirt and fix my high pony tail. I walk over to the door and open it.

"Hey, I heard that you were going to move in next to me and I just wanted to know if you wanted any help?"

He said looking at the floor,probably a little nervous."Well if you want to,wait do you know how to hook up a computer?

I say probably a little more excited then I should have been."Well do I!"

He said and looking up at me,"Y-y-your Markiplier!"

'Wow, shes so beautiful.'that's all that could think my mouth drops when I see her.