Chapter 2-Moving Out Part 2

***ON ZE PLANE***

I put on my headphones,and play shuffle through all my songs and I start by listening to 'Video Killed the Radio Star,'I start to smile cheerfully and close my eyes right when the plane lifts off and I fall asleep on the side of the window,in a very uncomfortable way.

"Hello everyone, your captain says we should be landing shortly, so please put your seats up,and your tables please.

I look out the window and its sunny,and partialy cloudy,but mostly sunny.

                                                 ***Plane lands Kat goes to go get her car.***

"Woah," I say out load 'She go me a GTI 2015 sports car, dang she does spoil me.' I open the trunk and put my backpack in the trunk. "Spacious." I tell my self.

                                                   ***She drives to her new aprtment***

'Ring bell for help,' I ring the bell for help, a cute  yong guy walks out. 

"What do you want,toots?"says the guy very rudely.

"Oh,wait you must be Kat, your mom called saying you would be wearing that stupiud band name jacket,heres your room key 431.Nirvanna wasnt even that good."

'Hes just asking for him to get slapped by me' i think to myself. I walk  up the steps to the third floor,and hear screaming.

"Hey, I found the magical toilet Wade,and Bob,"Says a very deep but sexy and very familiar voice.

The guy laughs and i feel so cheerfull it makes me so happy it sound so familiar and it warmed my heart.I move to my apartment looking at 430 one last time and smile.I take the keys from my hand and open my door.There were boxes everywere,

"Dang,this is all mine.Wait ooh a bouquet of flowers,with baby breath and pink Carnation sweet."I say.

I open the fridge and see nothing completey empty "Great she could get me all those nice things but no food,usal mom,of mine." I say to myself.

"AHH,WADE RUN RUN RUN!!!!"

I jump back kinda of scared but l giggle 'Cute,' I think to myself,'its only 5:45 I should call  a electrician so ththat way i can skype with Mom,June,and Dad.'

I take off my jacket and and shirt and put on a plain white shirt because I dont feel like having to deal with the stupiud guy downstairs. The screaming stopped for somereason, I take my small pocket hair brush from my backpack and brush through my hair once.

I walk towards my door with my room keys,and open the door, the guy next door seemsto be coming out to.'I hope he is as cute as he sounds.' I think to myself.