What Is She To Me

Start from the beginning

"I am protecting the princess, being a gentlewomen."

"Yeah, some gentlewomen you are." She says rolling her eyes and turning slightly to look at all the boxes stacked up.

"Need help?"

"Yes."

"Too bad, that might take awhile." I try not to laugh as I watch her hopeful expression completely drop.

I mean, I was going to help her anyway. Geez I'm not that rude.

But I wanted to have just a little fun so I turned around acting like I was going to walk upstairs but I feel her grab my arm and twist me back around. I feel tingles from her touch but I try not to look effected by it.

What the hell was that??

"Trying to seduce me princess? All you had to do was say the magic word."

"Wait. What. No!!!" She says frantically shaking her head.

"Already in denial.. I expected better from you nerd."

She ignores my comment as she leads me to all the boxes stacked on top of each other.

"You can either help me find napkins, or you can be my guest and go back upstairs where our parents are sitting at that table."

I think for a second.

She has a point.

I really don't want to go up there.

"Fine, but you owe me." I say kneeling down infront of one of the boxes.

"What do you mean, I owe you?? I'm not making you help me."

I try not to laugh again as confusion takes up her pretty little face.

Wait pretty?

I sound like an asshole who has a secret crush.

"Trust me, your body language was speaking otherwise."

"What do you mean... body language?"

"Oh Lisa, my sweet, sexy, hot Lisa, I don't know how on earth I will be able to do this all on my own." I say putting my hand on my forehead. I smirk at her but she just rolls her eyes again and goes back to looking through the boxes.

After about ten minutes of searching, I finally found the stack of napkins and we head upstairs.

But what instantly pissed me off again was how the parents looked like they were in deep conversation before we entered the room. They quickly shushed up and I got annoyed.

I totally pass by them and take my seat at the table once again and wait for dessert to be passed.

I groan when I remember that tomorrow is only Tuesday, but the good thing is that the football players won't be coming back until later in the week.

After everyone is finished eating, we start to get ready to leave and I watch Jennie as she sits on the stairs... I decide to walk up to her.

"If you ever need anything nerd, I am only a window away." I say with a smirk.

She looks at me for a minute before she gives me a small smile.

I follow my parents out the door as we enter our household.

My dad instantly heads to his bedroom and I just roll my eyes as he didn't even bother to say goodnight.

Who am I kidding, he never does anyways.

I turn to look at my mom but I see she is already looking at me.

But not in that motherly, comfortable way, oh no, she was creepily looking at me with a smug smile.