#2

It was race weekend and once again you decided to tag along with your boyfriend Lando. You have a love/hate relationship with race weekend. You love seeing Lando in his element all happy, but you hate the photographers, interviewers and sometimes the fans. You know this sounds bad to say, but its the truth; sometimes they say hurtful things to not only you but Lando, which hurts you more than him. But you put on a brave face and get out of the car.

You quickly rush to Lando's side and grab his hand; you like the comfort of knowing he is there and knowing he'll protect you. You see some fans rush to Lando asking for a photo, letting go of his hand he takes the photos. You have a little giggle at his adorable smile. Once he is done he grabs your hand again and plants a kiss on your head. You continue walking towards the paddock.
"How are you feeling?"
Like most times you ask, he will tell you he's fine, just nervous about what will happen. But today he seemed more on edge.
"What if I have an accident y/n? What happens then? I don't want to disappoint anyone. Especially you"
You squeeze his hand and stop walking.
"Lando, you don't have to worry about that. What happens, happens, you can't control that. As long as you go out there and give it your all you wont disappoint anyone, especially me. You can never disappoint me. You will never know how proud I am of you. You're living your dream, you make so many people, including me happy. You don't have to worry about things like this. No matter what happens, no ones opinion of you will change"
He let out a little smile and placed a gentle kiss on your lips.
"Thank you my love, I don't know what wrong with me today"
You pull him into a big and say quietly;
"Nothing is wrong with you worrying. You're allowed to feel like this, just please tell me. I want to know when you feel like this so I can talk to you"
He gives you a squeeze then pulls away. He reaches for your hand and starts waking again towards the paddock.
"I love you, you know that right. I don't know what I'd do without you"
You squeeze his hand. 
"I love you too Mr Norris"