Chapter 8: Red Snow

Start from the beginning

"5,4,3,2,1!" I say before taking off in sprint following the tracks, I use my arts to give myself a boost of course. I pass the bodyguards while running and I tell them to follow the car tracks, they head into a sprint aswell.

...

After 2 minutes of running after the car tracks, I can finally start to hear the car itself, the bodyguards are still going strong, but aren't remotely close to me.

Finally I'm able to see the car itself, its a just a regular grey truck that just so seems to be installed with a high-class engine for moments where they need to run away from people.

But while I can finally see the car, I also get to see the fact that I'm chasing this car right into the forest, where the fog is alot denser.

Fuck it. I say before pushing myself forward and electrocuting the car itself to make it shut down.

...

That was worth it. Is the only thing I can think of while getting out of the snow.

Ow. Is the only thing I can think of while getting kicked in the jaw.

The kick is a lot harder than expected, and sends me flying a couple of feet, using basic fighting sense I'm able to ground myself just in time to dodge the knife heading straight for my torso.

I get my swords out and rushing towards him-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Dylan holds his arm in pain as it goes white.

The un-named opponent of Dylan gets out his gun and goes to shot him.

Luckily Matterhorn is able to block in in time, Dylan while still in pain is able to get a hypothesis of his arts,

"My left arm has no blood, he might be able to control another person's blood flow if there is an opening" He is able to say before trying to find a way to patch the small bullet hole on the left side of his arm.

Matterhorn nods before taking a look at the un-named man, Courier secretly moves towards the truck, looking for Pramanix.

...

"C'mon, Fight me!" screams Matterhorn at the un-named opponent, shield up and ready for damage, "Are you a coward!" He screams louder.

Under the cover of Matterhorns screams Courier is able to reach the truck and safely find Pramanix unconscious and tied up in the backseat. He unties her and places her outside of the car, sheltered but not inside of the car just in case the un-named man runs back inside and takes off.

She wakes up and is immediately silenced by both Matterhorn's yells and Couriers' soft plea of no noise.

Courier then quietly walks over to behind the un-manned man, who still hasn't moved and gives Matterhorn the signal to start rushing in, Matterhorn obliges.

...

Having a behemoth of a man running towards him with a shield, the un-named man finally moves and gets ready to defend himself, from Courier.

He takes a step back and blocks Courier's blade, then takes his gun out and goes to shout Courier in the chest point-blank. Matterhorn is luckily able to push Courier out of the way with his shield, in response to this the un-named man starts running back towards the car.

He gets to the car before the bodyguard duo is able to stop him, however, he isn't able to get in before Dylan is able to stab him in the leg and then drag him across the snow.