With the senior Pokédex holders:
"Gold, Crystal. Over here," Silver yelled, Gold and Crystal ran over. Hand in hand. "We have to go stop Ash," Green said, "no," Gold replied, "Jimmy has a plan. I trust him. For now we fight the ground battle. Get people safely out of the city, get rid of the Team Rocket grunts. Does anyone know where White is?" "She disappeared after fighting Ash briefly," Blue replied. "That doesn't matter, let's go," Gold yelled.

With Trip, Gary, Alain and Sawyer:
"What's going on," Gary asked, "Prism Tower," Sawyer panted. He pulled out his Pokédex and showed the others a news broadcast. "Team Rocket has besieged Lumiose City from the inside and I've just got news that these three competitors in the Pokémon Masters Tournament are in Team Rocket. As you can see one clearly here. Ash Ketch..." the reported was cut off because just then Ash attacked the helicopter and it exploded. Trip, Gary, Sawyer and Alain could see the explosion from where they stood. "We have to go stop him," Alain said determinedly, "are you kidding," Sawyer asked, "he beat all of us just using one of his Pokémon. We can't beat him." "We have to do something," Trip said, "we'll help the people get out of the city. Then we'll go and stop the grunts. That's the best we can do," Gary said.

With the Traitors:
"Starmie use Hypnosis," Misty yelled, "starmieee," Starmie cried as the starfish put a Team Rocket grunt to sleep. "Dawn," May said, "I know you want to help but..." May was cut off, "I have to help," Dawn cried, "this is my fault." "No it's not Dawn," May said softly, "it's Kenny's." "That's it," Dawn yelled, "Kenny. If he can talk to Ash maybe Ash will forgive." Dawn didn't give her time to reply because she ran off. "I hope you know what your doing Dawn," May muttered.

With Ash:
Ash watched as the two people approached him. He was sitting with his back slumped against Prism Tower. Eevee and Pikachu stood defensively in front of him. "Is this what you've been reduced to Ash," Steven asked, "you fell so low to join Team Rocket." Ash regarded him with cold eyes. "I'd watch your mouth Steven," Ash said coldly, "what are you gonna do about it," Steven yelled, "you're not worth the time," Ash stated like it was a fact, "I loose, Team Rocket looses nothing. You loose, you loose everything." "Oh I don't think so," Cynthia replied, "well then please enlighten me on your brilliant plan," Ash said sarcastically, "the champions are here defeating you, Jimmy and Paul while the elite four are down there fighting those people around the perimeter of Prism Tower," Steven told him, "is that is," Ash asked. Steven and Cynthia were stunned, "that's all you've brought to stop us. I'll give you a tip. That's not enough. That's far from enough," Ash replied, "I think you'll find otherwise," Cynthia said but she didn't sound sure. Both Cynthia and Steven pulled out key stones and yelled, "mega evolve." "Garrrr/metaaaaa," both Pokémon cried as the began to glow and change forms. Ash was briefly aware of the distant yelling of Jimmy and Paul as they fought the other champions. When Ash came back into focus both Pokémon had a rainbow symbol in front of them. "Metagross use Meteor Mash," Steven yelled, "Garchomp use Dragon Rush," Cynthia yelled. Ash had stood up and now they were facing each other. Cynthia and Steven were now standing on the ground about 10 metres away from Ash. "Pikachu use Volt Tackle, Ash yelled, "Eevee use Double Edge." Sparks flew as the moves clashed together. "Metagross use Flash Cannon," Steven yelled, "Pikachu use Thunderbolt." "Garchomp use Fire Blast," Cynthia yelled, "Eevee use Swift," Ash yelled, "I hope you're ready, I'm just getting started!"

With Trip, Gary, Alain and Sawyer:
"See, look," Alain said pointing as the champions flew away avoiding attacks coming from Ash, Jimmy and Paul. "The champions have been defeated. Impossible," Trip cried, "we have to go. We can at least talk some sense into Ash," Sawyer said, "let's not waste any time then," Gary yelled before running off. The others followed him.

With Dawn:
"Kenny," Dawn yelled. He looked back at her and panicked. "Oh no you don't," Dawn muttered pulling out a gun. Kenny's eyes widened, "where did you get that," he asked shocked, "Ash's room," she answered like it was no big deal, "see the thing is my boss has strictly ordered that I don't tell anyone including you, so sorry," Kenny said, "do you value it more than your life," Dawn asked pointing the gun to his head. "You're not going to shoot me," Kenny said but it sounded more like a question. "Try me," Dawn said before shooting at him but pointing a little to the left. The bullet sped right past he ear mere centre metres away. It got her point across. "Alright alright I'll go," Kenny said, "tell me about this boss of yours." Dawn said, "we'll he's not really my boss more like someone I did 2 jobs for," Kenny answered, "when," Dawn asked, "one 4 years ago and the other a few days ago," Kenny replied. Dawn was stunned and was about to speak but then Kenny read her mind, "yea," he muttered those were jobs, "I'll go now."

With Ash:
Ash was expecting them. He watched as Alain, Trip, Sawyer and Gary stood before him. "Ash," Alain yelled, "stop this madness. Is this what you wanted, to finish Lysander' work." "This goes well beyond that fool," Ash said coldly. "Then what could you possibly hope to achieve," Gary yelled, "order," Ash said calmly, "Lumiose City will be the foothold of Team Rocket's control in Kalos." "This is not you, Ash," Sawyer insisted, "you were the trainer who gave me my dream, something to strive for. I don't believe that that same person stand before me now destroying a city." "No," Ash agreed, "the Ash you knew died 4 years ago. Along with false hopes and dreams of becoming a Pokémon master." "You can fix this," Trip said, "if you stop now." "Leave before I do something I regret," Ash said, "you can come back. You can..." Trip was cut off by a gunshot. The others looked at Ash who was holding a gun. Trip looked at his stomach before crumpling to the ground. "Go," Ash said forcefully. They left along with Trip's body. Paul and Jimmy peered around opposite corners looking at Ash who just put his gun back in its holster. Jimmy held out three fingers to Paul signalling on 3, Paul did the same acknowledging that Paul saw. 3. 2. 1. "Typhlosion use Flamethrower," Jimmy yelled, "Electivire use Thunder," Paul yelled. Ash threw a Pokéball to his feet, "Snorlax use Protect," Ash yelled. Ash looked at them, his cold eyes regarding them. "Giovanni was right. He knew of your treachery," Ash said. "Of course he did," Jimmy groaned. "Snorlax return," Ash said. "Typhlosion use Flamethrower," Jimmy yelled, "Pikachu use Thunderbolt," Ash yelled, "Electivire use Thunder," Paul yelled, "Eevee use Swift," Ash yelled, "why. Why betray me. We were friends. We were Brothers!" "Because we recognise why you have become," Jimmy yelled, "a slave to Giovanni and you don't even realise it." "We never joined because we wanted to, we joined to save you," Paul said, "gah," Ash scoffed, "I have been saved. Team Rocket is my freedom." Paul saw that Jimmy had reached for something behind him with both arms. Paul gave him a warning with his eyes. Dont. Paul seemed to say. Too late. "For New Bark Town," Jimmy yelled before throwing a smoke grenade at Ash. Ash rolled out of the way. That's when Jimmy came at him with a switch knife. Ash barely had time to dodge when Jimmy took the first swipe. Ash was immediately on the back foot blocking as Jimmy steamrolled through. Swipe after swipe. Block after block. Jimmy dropped it and caught it again trying to get a better angle and he managed to get a swipe across Ash's arm cutting through the jacket material and drawing blood. They went like that for another 5 minutes. Swipe, block, swipe, block. Jimmy tried to do the same manoeuvre by dropping the knife and catching it to get a better angle. Ash caught the knife and jabbed it straight into Jimmy chest. Jimmy looked at him wide eyes in shock. Ash took a Pokéball from Jimmy's belt. "Typhlosion return," Ash said mockingly before clipping the Pokéball back onto Jimmy's belt. "Good riddance," Ash said before kicking Jimmy off of Prism Tower.

2327 Words.