|Break time|The Troll x Reader 💋☁️

I never see anything for this dude so yeah, here ya go I guess. (Also for the sake of this fic we're gonna pretend his real name is Carlos. Got it? Cool.)

Ugh this shit is impossible, you thought bitterly to yourself. You were at your boyfriend's house since he had the next few days off from work, or well at least, he was supposed to be taking time off. Your boyfriend was a VILE operative, so days off were few and far between but this time had been an exception. You huffed as your boyfriend Carlos, aka The Troll, sat in his chair in his office doing work stuff when the faculty had demanded he take a break. Carlos hadn't been sleeping much and it was starting to effect his work drastically as he would dose off during missions.
Because of this, the faculty had contacted you and asked that you keep him away from his computer so he can get some rest. But try as you might, you couldn't pull him away from the damned thing. You looked up from the couch in surprise as he walked into the kitchen, clearly tired and very frustrated. You sighed, you wanted nothing more then to help him but he was stubborn, way too stubborn. He plopped himself down at a stool next to the kitchen island muttering to himself. That's when an idea popped into your head. Slowly, you got up from your comfy spot on the couch and walked over to him.
"Carlos?" You gently called out, trying to get his attention.
"Yeah babe?" He gruffed, clearly annoyed. But when he turned to look at you his expression changed from one of annoyance to one of surprise. You were only wearing one of his hoodies from what he could see, as well as a cute black choker that he bought you. His cheeks flushed pink as he stared at you, mouth slightly agape. You giggled and slowly walked over to him with a cheeky smile on your face. When you got close enough you opened up your arms for a hug which he gladly accepted. He pulled you in and squeezed you tight, letting out a deep sigh. You gently ran your fingers through his messy hair, kissing his forehead and nose. He let out a soft groan as he picked you up and placed you on the countertop in front of him, admiring you with tired, hungry eyes. You giggled again and slowly wrapped your legs around his waist, causing the hoodie to slide up just a little. He groaned again and kissed you gently, pulling you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you melted into the kiss, happy that you finally got him to think about something other than work. He pulled away and looked at you, a big goofy grin on his face.
"What are you so smiley for?" You giggled as he held your small hands in his much larger ones.
"Your so beautiful babe. I'm so lucky to have a girl like you in my life." He said, catching you a bit off guard. You blushed at his response and he chuckled, a low rumble coming from his chest.
"Your so cute when your embarrassed," he purred, kissing your cheek. You blushed again and turned away, clearly flustered. You were supposed to be the one teasing him, not the other way around! You just huffed at his statement, making him chuckle again. You looked him in the eye and you were saddened by what you saw. Your handsome boyfriend had large bags under his eyes and his cheeks looked slightly sunken in. He noticed your change in behavior and tilted your chin to look at him.
"What's up babe?" He questioned, a look of concern on his face. You sighed and kissed his forehead gently before jumping off the counter. He was about to question you again but before he could you spoke.
"Carlos, I love you but your working yourself thin. You need to take a break. Even the faculty is worried about you," you spoke, your voice full of concern and sadness. Carlos sighed and messed with his hair before getting out of his seat. He walked up to you and hugged you tight.
"I know, I know. It's hard to take breaks when you hardly get any to begin with," he explained, his voice rumbling in his chest. You sighed and hugged him back, nuzzling your face into his neck. You two just stood like that for a while, holding each other close and basking in each other's arms. You pull away for a moment to look up at him.
"Snuggle with me." You stated, puffing out your cheeks with a slight pout. Carlos just chuckled and nodded, letting you drag him over to the large couch. You point at a rather comfy spot.
"Sit," you stated once again, and Carlos gladly complied, sitting down in the spot you pointed at. You then sat on his lap and snuggled close to his chest, wrapping your arms around his neck. He holds you by your waist, making sure your nice and comfy. You then feel his hand slide up your thigh.
"Carlos," you warned, not moving from your very comfortable position on his lap.
"Yes?" He purred once again, the smugness practically dripping from his voice. You huffed and looked down at his hand which was now inching it's way up your thigh. Carlos just smirked and kissed your neck, holding you tighter.
"Carlosss we were having a cute moment!" You whined, trying to push his hand off. But your whines fell on deaf ears as he bit down on your most sensitive spot, making you yelp. He grinned and bit that spot again, making you softly moan. He pulled away to look you in the eyes. What he said next made your whole body quiver in excitement.
"Mine~" was the only thing he growled out before pushing you down onto the couch.
You two ended up spending a very passionate night together before falling to sleep blissfully in each other's arms, knowing full well that you would have a few words with the faculty in the morning.

The End.

---------------------
Word count: 1030
Hope you enjoyed!!