19

"Hongjoong! Don't curse!" Seonghwa exclaims and gently hits Hongjoong's leg

"Sorry.  I just don't know what we're going to do."

"You know," Yeosang starts.  "That reminded me of my dad."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, and I'm glad mom kicked him out."

"Me, too," Seonghwa comments.  "We should go see her when all this is over."

"Really? All of us?" Yeosang asks hopefully.  "My mom has always wanted to meet all of you in person."

"We'll definitely go see her, then."

"Yay!" Yeosang exclaims.  Now what do we do about Mingi?"

"I think we should ask Eden hyung and Junwoo hyung," Hongjoong replies.

"Yeah true," Seonghwa comments.  "What do you think, Sangie?"

"I think we should definitely talk them, and if anyone wants to go home, then I'll go with them."

"I like that idea," Hongjoong replies.

"Me, too," Seonghwa adds with a smile.  "Now just let us say goodbye and you guys can go."

"Wait, actually," Yeosang shakes his head.  "Can I go with you, hyung?"

"Sure, Sangie. Let's go say goodbye, then."

Yeosang clings on to Seonghwa's arm as they cross the room to the other boys.

"We're going to talk to Eden hyung and Junwoo hyung, but you guys can go home if you want," Hongjoong says.

"I think I'd rather wait here for you, hyung," Mingi replies.

"Alright, darling," Seonghwa replies.  "Does anyone else besides Yeosang want to come with us?"

"I'll go," Wooyoung volunteers. 

Wooyoung takes Yeosang's hand in his own and frowns at the way his first soulmate is shaking.

"Ok, and the rest of you will stay with Mingi?"  Hongjoong asks.

"Yeah, we'll keep him safe, hyung," Jongho replies reassuringly.  "After all, I am the strongest."

There's a chorus of soft laughs as the boys wave bye to each other.

"Are you alright, Sangie?" Wooyoung whispers as he and Yeosang walk behind Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

"I tried to act cool in front of the hyungs, but that call really reminded me of my dad and what happened."

"It's ok, love.  You know I swore to protect you after that."

"I'm just scared because he hasn't been found yet, you know?"

"I know, darling.  Have you told them?"

"No, and I don't think now is the right time, anyways."

"You're probably right, but we should tell them soon."

"True.  I'll tell them after this is settled."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, promise."

In case you haven't figured it out already, Yeosang's birth father is a very bad man and if Wooyoung ever sees him again, it's on sight.

Yeosang's not quite sure how to tell his other soulmates about that particular part of his past.  He knows it'll probably take a while, you know, with the mental breakdowns that he's sure to have and everything.

The four boys make it to the staff area, where Hongjoong has already texted Eden and Junwoo to meet them.

Eden and Junwoo are already on their phones with the lawyers and the police since Seonghwa forwarded the voice message before they gave Mingi his phone back.

"No, let me tell you what's going to happen," Junwoo starts.  "You're going to set some detectives on this case right now, and give them the one on Kang Yeosang so they can solve them now and arrest the parties in question."

"Not gonna lie, that was kinda hot," Wooyoung whispers and giggles with Yeosang.

"Woo, you can't say that to me, you're my soulmate."

"I didn't know you were so possessive," Wooyoung purrs and turns Yeosang's face to look at him.

"Hm, I'm sure you would've figured that out by now."

Yeosang smiles and leans in to place a slow, soft kiss on Wooyoung's lips.

"So," Hongjoong interrupts.  "You have this handled already?"

"We got this," Eden replies.  "It's our job as your hyungs to protect you."

"Exactly," Junwoo adds as he hangs up the phone.  "And we're getting one of the training rooms set up so you can sleep here, and we can protect you better."

"Ok, thank you," Seonghwa smiles and hugs his hyungs.

"Will you stay with us?" Yeosang asks.

"Sure," Junwoo replies.  "Eden will even stay if you want."

"I will?"

"Yeah, you will, especially if you want to be let in our room."

"I'm staying, then, because sleeping without a soulmate is hell."

"Your soulmate?" Hongjoong asks.

"Yeah, Junwoo and I are soulmates, I didn't tell you?"

"No! When did you find out?"

"Like a month ago."

"I was probably just distracted," Hongjoong replies.  "You know, with debut and everything."

"That's alright.  We were, too."

"Anyways," Junwoo interrupts.  "Let's go get your soulmates and see if the room is done."

"Ok."

// well here we are

// well here we are