The Rains of Castamere

Jaehaerys rode alongside Robb on their way to the Twins for Edmure's wedding to a Frey girl. Jaehaerys was uneasy, and any man could see it. She felt as though they were riding to their deaths.
This was exactly like her dream. Robb noticed her visibly shaking and placed his hand on her arm.
"My love?" He asked. She turned to him with frightened eyes and he offered a comforting smile.
"This is what happened in my dream." She whispered and Robb gulped. His father used to tell him of the dreams the Targaryen's would have. They possessed the future and he worried Jaehaerys dream would come true.
"It was only a dream." He assured her, but he felt his own anxiety as they entered the castle's gates. Drako had taken Grey Wind and the dragons to the east, not so far he wouldn't hear the fighting if her dream was true, but Jaehaerys was too frightened. He also had Lyanna in his arms, protecting her from harm.
None of the men noticed his absence or the other Dothraki missing. They were too excited for the feast of the wedding.
"This is surely to be a night we will remember." Jaehaerys told her husband. If only they knew how true her statement was.

Jaehaerys stood beside Robb. Catelyn only an inch or so behind her. She was just as scared as Jaehaerys.
But as her brother's words flew through her mind, she calmed.
"A dragon is not scared of anyone. Fire cannot kill a dragon, and only a dragon can produce fire." She breathed in and imagined him there. He wasn't the best brother, and he certainly was not an easy one to get along with, but he did protect his little sisters.
"My honored guests, be welcome within my walls and at my table. I extend to you my hospitality and protection in the light of the Seven." Walker Frey said. He stared at Jaehaerys with hungry eyes and she visibly shivered from them.
"We thank you for your hospitality, my lord." Robb told him. Jaehaerys resisted scoffing, for she knew the price of offending the man in front of them.
A servant handed Lord Frey a piece of bread from a tray and Jaehaerys narrowed her eyes in on him. She tried to read him, but he was closed, like a lock on a chest.
"I have come to make my apologies, my lord, and to beg your forgiveness." Robb said. Jaehaerys grit her teeth and bit her tongue.
"Don't beg my forgiveness, your Grace. It wasn't me you spurned, it was my girls." Lord Frey said. Jaehaerys found herself glaring at the man and her eyes softened on the girls. Each of them appeared before Robb and they all looked at Jaehaerys sadly.
"One of them was supposed to be queen, now none of them are." Lord Frey said.
"This is Arwyn, my daughter. My daughter Walda, my daughter Derwa, my daughter Waldra." Each of the girls looked at Robb as he called their name. Jaehaerys wanted to spit out that none of them would have ever been queen but she bit her lip harshly and tasted the blood from it.
"My eldest granddaughters Ginia and Neila." Edmure watched the Frey girls intently. He didn't have his pick like Robb would have, but even so, this was a bad idea. Edmure looked at Jaehaerys who offered a sympathetic smile and he returned it.
"Serra and Sarra, granddaughters, twins. You could have had either. Could have had both for all I care." Walker Frey told Robb. Robb watched and nodded at each of the girls.
Edmure closed his eyes at the comment about the girls and Jaehaerys glared at the old man harshly.
"My granddaughter Marianne. My granddaughter Freya. My granddaughter...W-W-Wertha? Waldra? Waldina?" Lord Frey guessed at his granddaughters name making Jaehaerys look at her in pity.
"I'm Merry." The young girl told him. Jaehaerys chuckled and she smiled at her.
"Fine. And here's my youngest daughter Shirei, though she hasn't bled yet. Clearly you don't have the patience for all that." Lord Frey said. Robb looked at the women and offered his apologies.
"My ladies. All men should keep their word, kings most of all. I was pledged to marry one of you and I broke that vow. The fault is not with you. Any man would be lucky to have any one of you. I did what I did not to slight you, but because I loved another. I was married to her first, and I will stay married to her til I die. I know these words cannot set right the wrong I have done to you and your house. I beg your forgiveness and pledge to do all I can to make amends so the Freys of the Crossing and the Starks of Winterfell may once again be friends."
Jaehaerys sighed in relief when the apology was over and she watched as the women left at Lord Frey's dismissal.
"Very good." He said and then turned his focus to Jaehaerys.
"There she is. Come closer, let me have a look at you." He said. Jaehaerys walked forward confidently, her silver hair the color of a blade that could slice through the skin of a man, her violent violet eyes that stared at the men in front of her with so much hate, that she almost spat at him. Lord Frey squinted and beckoned her forward.
"Still can't see you. Old eyes." He said. Jaehaerys turned to look at Robb who nodded and She stepped closer. The Frey men watched with lustful eyes as she walked closer.
"Love. That's what the Starks of Winterfell call it, eh? Heh. Very honorable, I call it a pretty face. Mmmm, very pretty. Prettier than this lot, that's for sure. Very shapely as well. Oh, you try to hide her under that dress. If you wanted to hide her, you shouldn't have brought her here in the first place." Lord Frey told Robb. He leaned forward with a grin.
"I can always see what's going on beneath a dress. Been at this a long time. I bet when you take that dress off, everything stays right where it is. Doesn't drop an inch." He told Jaehaerys. She stared him down with a smirk on her face. Lord Frey grinned and Robb looked uncomfortable, and slightly appalled at the perverted man staring down his wife.
"Your king says he betrayed me for love. I say he betrayed me for firm tits and a tight fit." Lord Frey said. Robb started to step forward when Lady Stark stopped him. He glanced at his mother in worry and she gave him a stern look.
"And I can respect that. When I was your age, I'd have broken fifty oaths to get into that without a second thought. Well, I've enough room in the hall for you lot. We'll set up tents outside with food and ale for the rest of your men." Lord Frey said and Robb was visibly angry. His hands were shaking and he wanted to slice Walder's Frey head off for even thinking of touching a hair on Jaehaerys' head.
"Thank you, my lord." Robb told him. Jaehaerys wrapped her arms around his shaking body and Watched as Walker Frey stood up and clapped.
"Well, let's get ready. The wine will flow red and the music will play loud and we'll put this mess behind us." Lord Frey said and they nodded in agreement.