𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜𝗜

Start from the beginning

"Ready?" Baji asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Ready." I said as we drove off my driveway and towards the shrine where we would have our meeting.

Driving through the city at night is totally different then the day. All the lights in the shops are on, it's not over crowded with people and the atmosphere around the place is different.

 All the lights in the shops are on, it's not over crowded with people and the atmosphere around the place is different

Before we knew it, we arrived at the shrine.

"Hey! It's [Y/n] and Baji!" Mitsuya said as Baji turned off his motorcycle.

"Sorry we're late. I got caught up in something." I said walking over to Mitsuya and the others.

"Wait a sec are you Takemitchy?" Mitsuya asked.

"Takemichi? And Hinata?" I asked.

"Wait you know those two?" Baji asked me.

"Yeah, I go to school with them." I said as Mitsuya walked over to them both.

"Alright gather round everyone! The meetings about to start!" Draken shouted as everyone lined up.

"Let's go." I said to Baji and we headed over to Mikey, Draken and the others.

"Good evening commander! Welcome Sir!"

I walked behind Draken, being the third in command in Toman has its benefits. As the members of Toman all bowed their heads. All the captains walk past them. When Mikey reached the stairs, the whole mood became a lot more dense then it was.

"I've brought you here today to talk about Moebius. If they go up against us it'll mean war. So... I wanna know what you all think." Mikey said.

"Well then, Pah? War?" Mikey asked as Pah bowed down in front of him.

"Moebius are experienced fighters. Some on Tomans guys aren't going to survive. And I've been making you guys fight my battle." Pah said with his head down. "But I'm... too pissed off yo let go."

"But that's not what I was asking you. Are we gonna fight or not?" Mikey asked Pah.

"Yes I wanna fight. I wanna murder all those sons of bitches!" Pah shouted.

"Thought so... anyone here think Pah's beef with Moebius is too much for us to deal with?" Mikey asked as the crowd began to jeer.

"Anyone here scared of getting beat up? Anyone here scared of Moebius? There you see?! Moebius is gonna fall!" Mikey shouted as everyone in Toman raised their fists in the air.

"August 3rd at the festival. That's where is all gonna go down!" Mikey shouted and the meeting ended.

"You ready?" Baji asked me.

"Yup, will we go?" I asked and Baji nodded his head as we walked back to his motorcycle.

After a short bike ride home, I thanked Baji for bringing me to the meeting and headed inside to Mum

"I'm home!" I announced entering the house.

"Hey [Y/n]!" Mum shouted from her room.

"How are you?" I asked walking into her room and I sat down on the end of her bed.

"I'm feeling a little better thank you." Mum said.

"Alright, I'm gonna head to bed. If you need anything call me ok?" I asked.

"Ok [Y/n]. Thanks." Mum said and I headed into my room to go to sleep.