𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜

Start from the beginning

"I'm home!" I announced opening the door of our home

I dropped my bag down at the door as I slipped off my shoes.

"How are you mum?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. "Want anything to eat of drink?"

I picked up a tray that contained a glass of water, a bowl of cold soba and some chopsticks.

"Hey mum." I said entering my mothers room.

The steady beep of her heart monitors, her chest rising and falling slowly as her oxygen mask began to steam up as she exhaled.

"Sorry I'm late. I had to beat up a few guys." I said and sat down on the seat beside her bed.

My Mother was recently diagnosed with a rare disease which would slowly and painfully kill her from the inside out.

Before the disease, she was always smiling and full of life but now... she's just turned to nothing.

Dad left us both when she got her diagnosis because he didn't want to have to pay her bills for all her medication and monitors. But thanks to the nurses and doctors at the local hospital, we were able to pay for her treatment.

Mum never really liked hospitals that much so we agreed that she could get her treatment here at home.

As I told my mother about my day, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll be back in a bit." I said and got up from the seat that I was in to walk over to the door. "Who is it?"

When I opened the door, I was greeted by the nurses who take care of Mum while she's at home.

"I'll be back soon Margarita." I said getting my shoes on.

"Bye [Y/n]. Be back before it gets too dark ok?" Margarita the nurse who takes care of Mum said.

"Ok I promise." I said as I grabbed my skateboard and headed out the door.

Middle School is usually full of joy and excitement but for me I'm usually just taking care of Mum as best I can.

None of Toman know about her condition and I don't want them to know either because it'll only worry them all.

When Mum wasn't sick, she would always clean me up after we got in a fight with other gangs and would say 'Didn't I tell you this'll happen?'

Wholeheartedly, I loved my Mum. She was all I could have ever asked for.

The next day at school, Takemichi and all his friends

"[Y/n]! I didn't know your part of Toman!" Yamagishi said running up to me.

"Quiet down will you?" I said putting my index finger on Yamagishi's mouth so he'll stop talking.

"Sorry." Yamagishi muttered as I pulled my headphones down around my neck.

"What you did yesterday was so cool!" Akkun said to me.

"Yeah! You'll have to teach us!" Yamagishi said.

"Uhhh... I'd be happy to." I said and all five of them cheered. "Calm down... do you want to whole school knowing?" I asked walking by them.

'Idiots.' I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes as I walked towards my classroom.

' I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes as I walked towards my classroom

"What's happening over there?"

"Is that really the invincible Mikey?"

"And Draken too?"

This was the conversation I heard as I walked down the hallways. I stopped in the hallways and saw Mikey and Draken with Takemichi.

"Hold on!" I heard Hinata say as she walked towards both Mikey and Draken.

"Well this'll be good." I said stopping in the hallway.

"Who are you?" Draken asked Hinata.

"Oh hi... sorry I'm kinda tied up here." Takemichi said as Hinata walked over the Mikey and slapped him right across the face.

My hand slapped to my mouth in shock as Hinata grabbed Takemichis hand to lead him away.

"Oh my god." I said smiling.

"Hey! Have you got a death wish? You think you can just slap him and then peace on out? Who the hell do you think you are?" Draken asked grabbing Hinatas arm.

"Who exactly do you think you are? You just waltz into a school that you dong even go to and try to take someone out by force? That's not the kind of thing friends do! Takemichi's been coming home beat up all the time recently. And if it's because of you two, then I'll be the one to put a stop to it!" Hinata said.

"You legend." I said smiling and Takemichi put his hand on Drakens shoulder.

"You take your hand off her." Takemichi said.

"What did you just say? I think I heard you wrong." Draken said getting aggravated.

Should I step in or...

"I said you take your hand off her right now! You big dumbass!" Takemichi said.

"Ohh shit." I whispered to myself.

"Oh my... it seems you've forgotten who your talking to." Draken said bending down to Takemichi.

"There are some things I won't give up on again!" Takemichi said.

"What?" I asked.

'Again? What's he mean by that?' I thought to myself.

"Aww, and here I thought that you and I were going to become great friends. Instead you've decided to die!" Mikey said.

"Oh shit." I said as Mikey walked over to Takemichi.

"Just promise me... just promise me that you won't hurt her! Don't you dare, lay a finger on Hinata." Takemichi said.

"Oh my god that's adorable." I said covering my mouth as Mikey raised his fist.

"I do what I want." Mikey said and stopped his fist right in front of Takemichis face. "Haha, sike."

"Your so gullible man. Relax a bit... like I'd ever hit a woman." Mikey said.

I'm so proud that I've made everyone a raging feminist.

That was good. Anyways... what's next?