'Because you already have new friends'

'Wait I don't have any friends other than you what you are talking about?'

'Yess you do y/n .'

'Wait yumemi come here what are you doing over there ? It's dangerous' as the girl started climbing over the railing....

'Hahahaha y/n ...Do you forget already'

...

..

'Am dead?'
you ran towards her but it was to late... (Just imagine the railing were as short as the other picture)

And you woke up screaming...
'Yumemiiiiiii ' you were shedding tears and sweating real hard. ..

(As a memory flashed of that sad smile

(As a memory flashed of that sad smile.)
... I was late again I can't able to save you again...nothing changed and i choose the same words.. You cried holding your chest.... Am sorry yumemi...

'She is awake' your mom came in and you whipped your tears..

' mom? ' she came in and hugged you and cried

'Mom i can't breathe'

'Oh am sorry' she said as you smiled towards her. . You were happy that she was worried about you but you don't want her to cry...

'Am sorry for everything .. It's all my fault' 
she started crying again
You  calmed her down..

And finally you asked her..
'Is it because I didn't took my pills?' You said while looking down and smiling..

Your mom didn't said anything as she was looking down as well..

'Am sorry for  causing you trouble ... All I ever did was this only ..'

'Its not your fault at all stop apologizing ' she said while hugging ...

You decided to not  talk about this because your mom was hurting herself... And finally  decided to change the topic...

'Your friend and your boyfriend was really worried about you as well.. ' your mom said pockingly

'What are you talking about mom...I don't have a boyfriend'