"please leave a message after the to-"

cleo hung up. "call again." her friend suggested. "i promise you he's probably not even home yet." she jumped a little to sit on the island. she did as she said and called again, and again, and again, and again.

"you know, seven's universally a lucky number. someone's gonna pick up this time." selah licked her fingers clean after finishing two bags of chips. "i really hope connie has it." she sighed before calling again. "he does." selah reassured her.

"your call has been forwarded to an automa-"

"fuck!" she fumed, placing both your hands on either side of her head.

this whole situation would be a different story if she didn't have work this week, but unfortunately she did. cleo's bosses weren't the strictest people on earth but she was their assistant and still needed to be punctual.

without her phone, she knew she was going to wake up later than she needed to be awake- and she wouldn't check her emails as frequently.

"can you please call antonio?" selah quickly did as she was asked and tony picked up just as quick. "hello?" his voice was bit groggier than usual, but that was expected.

"heyyyyyy mifune." she dragged out. "this not the time to be doing all that." cleo looked up at her with a dirty glare. "you did good today on the ring."

"oh- thanks selah, really appreciate that."

she rotated both your hands in a circular motion so she could get the hint to get to the point and speed up the conversation. she shook her head once she got the message. "don't mention it, antonio. i know you're tired so i'll keep this cute and quick." the woman finally began.

"yeah, go ahead. what's up?"

selah obviously just wanted to flirt so cleo took the phone from her hand and did it herself. "can you please send connie's number? it's urgent."

"is that all?" she heard the phone being tapped a couple times on his end of the line before responding. "yeah, thank you."

"have a good night!" selah snatched her phone back. "you too, miss."

Today 10:46 PM

Today 10:46 PM

XXX-XXX-XXXX
Not to be weird or anything- but is your friend the one asking for his number?
her & Connie looked like they enjoyed each other's company tdy lol

IM SAYINNN
and technicallyyyyy
she thinks she left her phone in his changing room so we're tryna get a hold of him

Ohhhh
Okay, he might be at work but u can still try him
I hope she gets her phone back, I'm tired